I

0:00 

Time went by too quickly for some and just right for others. 

For Yoongi, no matter how hard he tried to be with Jimin, every kiss never felt right and every hug wasn't tight enough. It wasn't Taehyung and it took him way too long for him to realize he'll never happy unless it's with him.

For Jungkook, he missed his friend, they drifted and with the finale of the show coming soon, he wished Taehyung would text him something. 

For Taehyung, he felt happier these days, his heart wasn't hurting that much anymore. People slowly forgot about him. He was waiting to get a call from Gucci if he passed part 2 of the modeling process. He was getting better even if Yoongi remained in the back of his mind. 

For Jin + Namjoon, they both were in love, they were falling in love everyday still. Their house had so many planets but for Namjoon there was never enough. Jin had gotten a sugar glider and Namjoon had gotten awards.

For Hoseok, he built is own empire, of course HANGSANG was still a thing, their newest album getting so many awards their bags were getting heavy. Back to his company, he was hiring tons of producers, mainly the friends he had and other choreographers. Hoseok wanted to make solo artists at the moment, with his first project: Project Kim Taehyung. 

A/N

how is everyone doing? :D