A Kiss How Did it End Up Like This?

"Holy shit Min Yoongi", Jimin squealed as Yoongi did his practice walk. "What?" 

"You look so good", Jimin could not believe his eyes, Yoongi in a whole Gucci crop top. "Mhm", Yoongi felt unsure. "You think this is alright for the promo?" 

Jimin hugged Yoongi tight. "Yes, why not?"

"Because it's the promotion looks for the finale?" Yoongi sighed. 

The finale was just around the corner...his boy group will debut soon and he'll be invested in each of them. 

Don't get him wrong, Yoongi was excited and thrilled to have a boy group, he couldn't wait to see who would make it...only.

Taehyung. 

This wasn't the first time he thought of him, he always stayed in the back of his mind. 

"Hey", Jimin looked at Yoongi with a smile. "Hm?" Yoongi came back to his thoughts. "Let's go!"

-

"Hey kid! Let's go!" Hoseok yelled out as Taehyung came downstairs. 

Taehyung had ended up making himself cozy at Hoseok's downtown loft, not necessarily living there but honestly, he might as well be. 

"I'm here sheesh!" Taehyung said as he put on his earring.

"We're gonna be late for the date, just saying", Hoseok said as he opened the door and Taehyung scoffed with a smile on his face. 

"We're not late, calm down", Taehyung ran over to Hoseok's car. "Whatever you say~" Hoseok could never get mad at the younger. 

Taehyung looked out the window. Hoseok lived in the city and his suite him. He enjoyed it, it was interesting to see all the people, they all had different stories. 

Then Hoseok passed by a billboard...one with Yoongi's face on it. 

Taehyung looked at his phone. "What's wrong?" Hoseok said. "Don't you think it's weird that you work with the guy who broke my heart?"

"I- um"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that..." Taehyung sighed. "No, I can see why it's weird...or not weird sorry sorry, I mean just difficult".

Taehyung smiled, Hoseok was such a lovely person. It's a shame that Yoongi took his heart before he Hoseok could.

-

"When's lunch?" Yoongi asked as his hair was done getting curled. "I'm going to go pick it up right now-"

"Oh, I'll go then", Yoongi stood up, the room was in a chaos, in a perfect organized chaos. Not only was Yoongi and the mentors doing promotion photos and videos, but so were the final contestants. 

He needed to go and get some air. 

"Okay", Jimin held Yoongi's hand and felt like he not only had his boyfriend back, but his husband too. 

-

"Hi!" Namjoon smiled and Jin stood up hugging his little brother tight. "How have you been?" Taehyung smiled, he and Jin hadn't seen each other for awhile. Mainly on Taehyung's part, he felt too depressed to go and see anyone. 

"Hoseok!" Jin hugged him after and whispered "Thank you". Hoseok would always give him updates on Taehyung, for some reason Hoseok was able to get to him. 

"So, you're probably wondering why we called for lunch", Namjoon said with a smile, "Well, we both decided that...we're going public with our relationship.". 

Taehyung was shocked "FOR REAL?" 

"Okay, I'll be back-"

"No no, I got it", Yoongi put on his mask and told Jimin to wait. 

Meanwhile Jimin stayed in the car swooned. 

-

"Congratulations! Oh my god", Taehyung was clapping. "We'll see when you start dating someone", Jin said as Hoseok choked on his water.

"What!" Jin said in a high pitch, "I'm just saying! I don't want to be so happy and then see my brother single!"

"Jin..." Namjoon felt the air get awkward. 

"No, it's fine", Taehyung smiled, "Might as well try dating again...Hoseok?" Taehyung looked over at him. "W-what?" Hoseok's ears got red. 

"You're cute", Taehyung laughed at seeing Hoseok's shocked face.

-

Yoongi had walked in, waiting for the food to given. 

He heard a laugh and it was a laugh that brought back memories. 

Yoongi couldn't help but walk towards where he heard the laugh.

It was up stairs. 

"Sir, upstairs is closed for a private event", a security guard said. 

-

"Yah!" Hoseok yelled.

-

Yoongi's heard was pounding and his mind was going quick on thinking what was going on, that was Hoseok yelling, he knew it was him. 

Yoongi took off his mask, "You know and I know that J-Hope is up there, right? Yeah, and I'm-"

"OH MY GOD!" The security guard could not believe their eyes. "Hi! I'm a big fan! So sorry, you on up", the security moved. 

Yoongi started walking up the stairs, his heart couldn't believe it. 

He was going to see Taehyung. 

-

"Announcement is coming tonight!", Jin smiled and Taehyung took a photo of them. "Y'all cute". 

Namjoon had looked at his phone and smirked. "Let me take a photo of Hoseok and you". 

"Okay", Hoseok had put his arm around Taehyung, who thought nothing of it. 

-

Yoongi never spoke about Taehyung to Namjoon or Hoseok. Why would he? What would he gain out of it? Hoseok wouldn't give him updates on Taehyung was which was only fair. Namjoon couldn't betray his friend yet he has this amazing boyfriend whose younger bother was dating his friend who was married. 

Namjoon was so torn and stressed yet he put his friend before his boyfriend and for that, Yoongi never mentioned Taehyung around him. 

-

"Say cheese!" Namjoon said. Taehyung looked at Hoseok and did a kissy face and Hoseok took this opportunity to give a small peck to the younger.

And in this moment Yoongi's heart sank. 

The flash went off on Namjoon's phone as Taehyung laughed and Jin smiled.

Taehyung, his smile was wide and Yoongi knew in this moment he lost him.

His smile was so pure and so genuine, Taehyung wasn't his anymore. 

Taehyung who smiled then looked over and there he saw Yoongi.

His heart sank.

Yoongi looked devastated, his lips were in a pout his eyes were looking immediately down. 

"No", Taehyung whispered and Hoseok then realized who he was looking at. 

Yoongi stormed out and Taehyung immediately stood up. 

"YOONGI". 

Only Yoongi was done.

His heart was done, as much effort he put into forgetting Taehyung, no matter how hard he pushed Taehyung out of his heart, he couldn't deny the wave of emotions that came from seeing Taehyung kiss Hoseok. 

His heart was pieces and he knew only Taehyung could put them back. 

He wanted Taehyung back.