Requested by EsraaRaafet

(Such a beautiful human, Jeong Yunho)

As unlikely as it might sound to some, the story of your love was something that many would only dream, you remembered the day as if it were yesterday, the very day it all began.

The crisp air outside scratched at your skin, a beautiful fall day in Seoul with its dazzling shades of oranges and reds, You waited waited for your friend to show up for what seemed like hours, but that was just the excitement bubbly over, turning you into a giddy mess. 

You looked down at your phone to check the time, you felt thankful that the concert was later today otherwise you would surely be late, as soon as Felix arrived, you quickly hopped into the car, buckling up and settling into your seat. He was excited as well, although busy with his own group and such, he always found an opportunity to spend time with you, plus he claimed to know the members well, which meant that you could go backstage and meet the boys.

It didn't take long to get to where the concert was being held, it could have been though, that Felix was driving far over the speed limit. 

"Are you excited Y/n?", Felix asked, his smile beaming.

You looked out the window, "Yes, but how are you going to get away without a bodyguard?"

Felix pulled a cap out of the glove box then covered his mouth with a black mask, "I got that covered, now out you go", He leaned over and opened your door. 

Again, you were met by the crisp breeze that never ceased, Felix quickly got out from his side and the two of you made it to the entrance, where you were surrounded by tons of fans waiting to be allowed entrance into the concert, they were all dressed in their very best street wear, their make up done perfectly, you looked down at your outfit and sighed, as much as you loved ATEEZ, you still saw them as people and wanted them to see you as you, not a mask of who you really were.

Soon enough, everyone was allowed entrance, and everyone quickly ran to their seats, awaiting the show ahead, You were surprised to see Felix get away without being seen by any fans, considering that Atiny and Stays were typically pretty close friends, Felix had managed to get the two of you front row seats for that concert so when ATEEZ came out, you nearly had a seizure trying to take in all their flawless beauty.

They danced the night away, and their singing was amazing, being so close to the stage, you felt as if you could simply reach out and touch them. 

(oh, that sounded better in my head)

After the concert, Felix quickly took you by the hand and led you to the backstage entrance, where he spoke to the guard and allowed only you entrance.

"Felix, aren't you coming?"

Felix shook his head, "I have been backstage hundreds of times, just text me when your done!", and just like that, he scurried away, completely engulfed by the crowd of screaming fans.

You wanted to slap Felix for leaving you there all alone, but you were quickly pulled backstage by the man at the entrance, the door slamming shut behind, blocking out any screaming from the other fans. There really weren't many fans backstage, just a few girls and one boy who quickly introduced themselves to the other members then moved onto their biases, it saddened you to see Yunho all alone, waiting for someone to talk to him, but you also felt lucky, because he was your bias.

"Hello", You said, taking a bow, "My name is Y/n, it's so nice to meet you"

Yunho smiled so brightly it could probably be seen on the other side of the world, "Nice to meet you Y/n! I'm so happy you could come!!", he waited a moment then realized that the other members were still plenty busy talking to the other fans, then turned back to you with a smile, "So Y/n, are you from Korea?"