13.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Bitch who the fuck is grabbing me with they sweaty ass hands.

"Get. Of me you bitch" I said while punching their arm.

"Shut the hell up its Hakeem!" He said.

I froze. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped in my tracks because he went on to grab my hair pulling my shit off.

"Nigga if you do not get out your ocean flowing hands out my damn lace we gon have problems!"

He stopped when we reached the side of the car park where no one could see us.

We stood near a tree.

"Tee I wan-" he said.

I interrupted him,

"NIGGA ARE YOU DUMB, who you think you is walking up in this place grabbing me like I'm an ant or sumin, we ain't together no more you lucky I didn't get Kayla to beat your mother fucking ass because that bitch would have had you wishing you took on more breath I swear to-"

Hakeem grabbed my face and sternly said, "stop fucking talking and let me speak."

He licked his lips while staring deep into my eyes.

I rolled my eyes and looked the other way. I stopped speaking because I wanted to not because he told me to.

"Tee.." he said pulling my head to face his.

Uh unt I can't be falling in love with this nigga all over again. Oh hell nah.

Next thing I know his lips locked on mine.

"When I text answer me and listen to what I say, I said don't come here and you here" he said.

"Nigga why you worried about me, we over, done. I ain't never forget what you did neither will Jamal or Kayla" I said shrugging.

He smacked his lips and said, " ohh so you ain't seen none of my messages".

He was wearing a hood and covered everywhere so I could only see some of his face.

"Yeah I did, the one about erm not going to the party" I said.

"Why you ain't listen to me bae, I was looking out for your ass, I knew this shit would happen" he said while pacing around in circles like he stressed.

This nigga tryna act like he ain't seen worse.

"You knew what would happen?" I said folding my arms, "because my friend still up in that place while you dragged me out just when I was about to get her ass!" I said angrily.

"And bae?? If you didn't know my name is Tee" I said mugging him.

He ran his fingers through my hair and I slapped his hand out of my hair almost immediately. I paid $350 for these bundles so heck no was he touching them.

He lifted my chin up, "you know you always mine"

He was smiling hard. I could tell he was happy to see me.

I gave him a look where I was basically saying, " go on and continue what did you know??"

He started to speak.

Just when he opened his mouth and I seen them damn grills, I fell for him all over again.

He was beating around the bush and not telling me what was going on at this point.

"You in law school now I see...you doing well or" he said.

"Nigga get to the point because if Kayla finds me you ain't gonna see me even graduate" I said. " and see? I know you weren't stalking me?"

I found it cute that he remembered the tiny stuff about me.

I leaned over to grab his hair and started twisting. Then I yanked that shit because Hakeem was really testing my patience and plus I get the sudden urge to stuff like that.

"Ok ok ok" he said grabbing my arm.

"The message I sent you, I knew the shooting would happen here, your brother he been looking for me, I mean I've been-

Then in the distance a very small girl who looked hella drunk started walking towards us.

"HA-HAKEEM I IS THAT YO YOUU!!" She said almost screaming.

After a few seconds of squinting everything clicked, it was Jaliyah.

                ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧