chapter seven

It felt as if my heart stopped beating for a second. His hands held me in a firm place, and if that wasn't enough, his eyes illuminated anger.

What have I gotten myself into?

How could I have not left the studio right then and there? Why did I have to go back and admire him like some kind of stalker?

If only I had turned and left the room behind. Why did I turn around? And why did he look so pretty simply sleeping?

I'm guessing the devil in front of me read my mind, or rather the confused expression on my face, causing him to smirk.

His face was relaxed and held a mischievous glare.

"I said, what do you think you're doing?"

I gulped the knot in my throat and looked away.

What was I doing? Checking out the sleeping beauty with whom I have a relationship with benefits with? Doesn't make much sense...

"Don't make me repeat myself."

I swallowed once again, and turned to meet his eyes.

"I... I was just..."

The words left my mouth, what should I say?

"I was just.. just.."

An idea formed in my mind and I pridefully looked in his direction.

"I was just making sure you were alright."

He couldn't get mad at me for checking his well-being , could he?

"Oh, were you now?"

A glimpse of entertainment shone through his eyes and I felt a warm blush spread all the way from behind my ears to my nose.

"Yes!"

I tried to move from his grip, but he held me back closer.

"It is my duty as the assistant to assist you!"

I flashed him a smile, crossing my arms, further proving my point.

It felt good, having a valid argument he couldn't say anything back to.

I enjoyed my victory in the small argument known only to us and closed my eyes in the comfort.

Rookie mistake.

"Is it now?"

My eyes fluttered open and two night sky filled with stars took over my visual camp. Damn it, every bit of him was gorgeous.

He got a grip of my jaw and leaned into my ear.

"Assist me then."

His tone made no space for excuses. I carefully examined his gaze, which was filled with lust and want.

I knew exactly what he wanted.

The next thing I knew, Yoongi pushed me on the floor. With his fist still wrapped around my hair, he pushed me closer to him. I put my arms on his thighs and slowly start massaging them. He groaned.

His head dropped back and I took it as a cue to slide my palms higher. I reached for his black belt and quickly put his pants off.

I looked at his face for approval, yet was met with lustful eyes begging me to do something.

It made me smile.

Look who's needy now.

He cleared his throat, as if ushering me to hurry up. I grabbed his member through his boxers.