elaborate, pea-brain [twelve]

When Monday came around, Scott figured out what he did. He regretted barging in. He was going to get them together one way or another. Stiles and Madison decided to never talk about that incident ever again. Madison went to her closet and grabbed one of Stiles' oversized hoodie and a pair of leggings. She wasn't going to try today, especially since she did find out she was a werewolf less than 2 days ago. She runs downstairs and bumps into Melissa.

"Morning honey!" Melissa says, handing the girl some lunch money. "This is for lunch. I'm really running late, so I got to go. Now." The nurse kisses the girl's forehead and rushes to the shoe rack.

"Love you, see you tonight?" Madison says. The end sounded like a question. Truth us her mom works so hard that she barely sees her. I guess that is the downside of not having a fatherly figure.

"Love you too. I'm working double shift today, so I'll see you in the morning." Melissa says, rushing out the door.

Madison sighs. She pulls out a box of cereal. Only to find it empty. That rascal ate all the cereal and didn't throw it away. "I'm going to kill him." Madison mumbles, throwing away the box. She hears Scott come out of his room. It would have been weird a few days ago, but now she just didn't question it.

"Kill who?" Scott says, grabbing a granola bar. Madison faces the boy and punches his arm. "Ow! What the heck!"

Madison shrugs, "You didn't throw away the cereal box." Scott scoffs and shakes his head. A horn beep outside. Stiles was here. "I call shotgun." Madison smiles and runs out of the house. Scott racing behind her. Madison makes it in first and locks the door.

"Shotgun?" Stiles asks.

"Shotgun."

~~~~~~~~~

The school day was extremely long. It was extremely uneventful. Madison walks out the doors of the school. She had to wait for Stiles and Scott, before going to practice. Why was she so unphased by this? The fact that she was a werewolf and that she apparently died and got sent to a TV universe, she seemed to have accepted it. Scott rushes over to her with a panicked expression. He just stared at her for a second.

"Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to tell me what is wrong?" Madison asks, irritated. Scott, unlike Madison, was having a hard time grasping the fact he was a werewolf. "Allison's dad." He says, not elaborating more. Madison, who was extremely annoyed at him, smacks the back of his head. "Care to elaborate, pea-brain? I'm not a mind reader." Madison shoots.

"Allison's dad, he's the hunter that attacked me last night." Scott says, making Madison's eyes widen. Last night, before Derek had helped her, Scott was attacked by a group of werewolf hunters. Derek, fortunately, got there on time and helped him escape. "Well fuck." Madison sighs.

~~~~~~~~~

Madison heads to the locker room for lacrosse practice. It was vacant, since no girl sports were practicing today. She changes into her gear and waits for Olivia. She hadn't talked to the girl all weekend. They caught up as they walked to the team.

"I'm going to shove my lacrosse stick up his ass." Olivia threatens. "He ruined a vital step in our 'get Stadison to happen' plan."

"We have a plan to get-" Olivia glares at Madison, causing her to halt her question. "Right the plan. I totally know that plan." Madison lies, making Olivia smile. "You know, you can be scary when you want to be." Madison adds. Olivia seemingly took that as a compliment, "That is the sweetest thing you said to me, babe." Madison rolls her eyes but decides against saying anything.

"Jackson! Take the long stick." Coach yells. Madison and Olivia groan. He seemed to go extra try-hard whenever the girls were up. But they managed to bruise his ego every time. Scott and Stiles, however, was a different story. They got knocked down every single time.