SEVENTEEN

"Hello again, Sienna."

"Andy." I replied, narrowing my eyes in spite. I still couldn't believe he told Principal Cunningham about my graduating/college problems. Plus, I still hated being in the Guidance Councillor's office.

"I'm sure you know why you're here." There could be many reasons as to why I was here, so it was my lucky guess to stick my hand into the pick-a-mix and see what flavour I got.

"You found the bag of crack in my locker?"

Andy's eyes went wide, and I let out a soft chuckle, "Relax, it was a joke."

"You shouldn't joke about those things, Sienna." He answered sternly.

"You shouldn't spread my private information to Principal Cunningham." Checkmate, bitch.

Andy sighed and crossed his arms, "I have to put all your information on a ProMonitor, Sienna. Only me and Principal Cunningham have access to it." Oh, that somewhat made sense.

I huffed and groaned. "Then what d'you want." If I was going to get another scolding, I swear to God, I was going to jump straight out of the window.

"Mrs Sanders recently reported that Mr Roman Lawrence is no longer tutoring you." Oh, well that was unexpected. I assumed Roman would tell Mrs Sanders that our agreement was off but there was something weird about him actually making it official. It kind of hurt. Kind of.

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, he told her that you weren't doing your work." damn, snake much?

"And?"

"Sienna." Andy sighed and took his glasses off of his head. I was pretty sure they were just for effect and he had perfect vision. "At the moment, it's really looking like you're redoing a year."

"What?!" oh, don't be an idiot, Sienna. You knew this would happen. But I thought I could do this on my own. "But I can do this on my own!" I protested.

"Let me ask you something, then." Andy rested his forearms on the desk, I straightened up, ready to answer. "Tell me something in French."

I narrowed my eyes at him. Was he on drugs? I had the feeling most Guidance Councillors were on drugs these days. "Um, what?"

"Tell me something in French. Go on." He nodded as if to encourage me.

I coughed and wiggled in my seat. "Erm, Je m'appelle –"

"Complex, Sienna." Andy cut me off. Rude.

"Well, I don't know anything complex!" I argued.

"Fine, tell me the chemical symbol for Gold." He asked another question. What was today? Interrogate Sienna day?

"Gd –"

"Muscles store glucose in which form?"

"Square –"

"Give any two examples of collecting data from day-to-day life."

"Erm... that's erm... erm –"

"What date did the Cold War end?"

"1830...." Andy gave me a raised eyebrow. I sighed and threw my hands in the air. "I don't know!" I finally gave in. He smiled triumphantly, knowing I had proven some point of his.

"I'm going to be real honest here, Sienna. Okay?"

"You always are, Andy." I muttered harshly under my breath.