10| Gentle claws

The beaming sun crept thought the curtains, leaving a soft glow on Montgomery's green metal skin. His large arms and tail gently wrapped around the h/c haired girl, with his snout resting on her head. His eyes fluttered open, and looked down at Y/N. A small smile curved upon his muzzle till he gently let go of her and tapped her shoulder with his black claws.

"Y/N..."

"Ooohh Y/N..."

"Y/N heh, wake up!"

"Y/N GET UP!"

Y/N instantly sat up from her bed with her wide e/c eyes. "Huh what.....Monty?" her h/c hair was frizzed up as her drossy eyes looked at the red haired gator.

"Ya know, you really like sleeping in." Montgomery chuckled as he adjusted his spiked belt. Y/N gave the gator a confused look till she glanced at the clock that read 11:30am.

"Well that's your fault, you wanted to watch that stupid movie last night." Y/N grumbled, slowly getting out of bed and moving the blankets. "Thanks to me, I cut it short." she yawned and stretched her arms. Suddenly, a small grumble was heard from Y/N's stomach, making her groan.

"Ooo! I'll make breakfast!" Montgomery quickly made his way to the door and opened it with his claws. Y/N her the loud stomps of the gator running through the hallway and making it to the kitchen. She let out a sigh and followed him.

"Do you even know how to cook?" Y/N asked with her hand holding the side of her face while she sat on the counter, watching the gator go through the pantry and other cabinets. "I can make waffles! I've seen one of the staff members make some in the kitchen." Montgomery exclaimed as he took out a box of waffles. He grabbed the toaster and plopped it on the counter, plugging it in. He placed the waffles inside and glanced at Y/N.

"See! Told ya, easy peasy." Montgomery said with a huge smile on his face that showed his sharp teeth. Y/N let out a small chuckle as they patiently waited for the waffles.

Pop! The sound of the waffles coming back up quickly got both Y/N and Montys attention. Montgomery grabbed the waffles with his long claws and placed them on a plate. He grabbed syrup and drizzled it on the waffles. Once he placed it on the counter, Y/N reached her hand to grab it until the gator stopped her.

"Somethings missing.." Montgomery mumbled, tapping his chin.

"Oh my god, Monty it's waffles. It doesn't need toppings like pizza." Y/N chuckled. Montgomery playful rolled his eyes and opened the fridge. He looked inside, his tail swung low to the tile floor. Y/N could hear the rustling in the fridge till Monty glanced back at her with a whip cream can in his purple gloved claws.

"Monty you're a genius!" Y/N squealed as the gator sprayed the whip cream on Y/N's waffles. The h/c haired girl smiled then instantly dig in. Monty turned around from her. "Y/N loves waffles with whip cream...noted." he mumbled as a smile curved upon his muzzle.

"What are we going to do today?" Montgomery asked as Y/N threw away her now empty plate in the trash. "Well right now I'm gonna take a shower, you wait here and don't answer the door to anyone what so ever." said Y/N, making her way to the nearby bathroom. The animatronic gator gave her a confused look as he watched her go inside the bathroom from a far.

Y/N entered and closed the door. She set her towel aside before doing the usual. She started the shower, watching the warm sprinkles of water hit the floor. She got undressed and stepped in the shower, closing the curtain....

The large scaly animatronic gator let out a long sigh. He slightly turned his head and glanced at the bathroom door. She might take a while in there...what should I do? He looked at the TV then slowly grabbed the remote. Pressing random buttons with his long black claws, the channel switched multiple times. Montgomery stared at the screen with his reddish pink orbs, examining everything that popped up.