7-Unprofessional

I opened my eyes slowly, only to see a blurry figure sitting next to me. It was him, I knew it was, no one else where's that much black. One thing I noticed as well, there was no black covering over his face. But I still couldn't see his features due to my foggy vision.

"Vader?" I spoke weakly and I saw as his hand lifted up and he placed the black object over his face once he realized I was awake. The sound of his muffled breathing was the only thing I could hear now.

"I told you that you had nothing to worry about," He spoke softly as he stood up and got close to my face so I could see him more clearly.

I groaned from the headache I was currently suffering from, "Did they have to shave off any of my hair?"

He chuckled through his mask, "Is that really the first thing on your mind?" I slowly nodded as he rested a hand on my arm, "No, the chip was in your frontal lobe, so they did a lobotomy and went through your nose ; your hair is fine." So that explains why my nose hurts worse than anywhere else. He lifted his gloved hand up and lightly pulled on a few strands of my hair.

I weakly smiled, "How long do I have to be in here?"

He shrugged as he sat back on the chair next to my bed, "Depends on how quickly you recover, but it shouldn't be more than a few days."

I nodded slowly as I closed my eyes and then I remembered a certain conversation we had before I was drugged, "Were you a slave too?" I asked without opening my eyes, the lights in the room made my head hurt worse.

I heard him sigh and the sound of the chair creaking due to a shift in his movement, "My whole life, up until I killed that sorry excuse of a man. Now I'm free." I could hear a smile in his voice.

"Is that why you treat me so well, because of the way he treated you?" I asked as my mind started to place things together like a puzzle piece. All I've ever tried to do since I've been here is figure him out.

"I know what suffering is like, as do you. So why would I make you suffer more; why would I make you suffer the way I did?" I heard the creak of the chair again and I felt a small amount of pressure on my cheek, as well as a slight brush of something soft against my ear, "You never have to fear me." He whispered low into my ear and I felt his breath hit the side of my neck; causing me to shiver slightly. Is he not wearing his mask anymore? I opened my eyes and glanced to the side, but all I could see was his hair as he stayed with his cheek pressed against mine, "Close your eyes." He instructed me, I don't even know how he knew they were open; but I obeyed him and closed them. I felt his warmth leave me and I found myself missing it. Even though I shouldn't.. I need to get a grip on my emotions, the things I've been beginning to feel lately, can not be allowed, "Get some rest, I'll be back to check on your recovery." I heard his voice muffled again, meaning he has placed the mask back on. Then I heard the sound of his footsteps as he left the room.

~*~•~*~
One week later

"I have to say," Vader stood over me with his boot to my neck while holding the end of his lightsaber to my face; he held an impressed look in his eyes, "You put up one hell of a fight. But you're still lacking in certain areas." He removed his foot and held his hand out for me to accept. He pulled me to my fight and I was breathing heavily from the sparring session, "Anymore headaches?" He asked as he walked forward and gently rubbed my temple with his thumb, a trick he taught me when I was suffering through headaches after the surgery.  And his actions caused my heart to beat rapidly in my chest, and I had to mentally scold myself.

I shook my head with a sigh, I'm so annoyed at myself for having a stupid crush on my Master, how unprofessional, "No, not anymore."