•wings•

After some time I went for a walk alone in the woods. My back has been hurting allot recently, I decided to sit down and put my head on a tree.

Suddenly my back started to hurt more and more it was so painful, something started to come out of my back they looked like WINGS? But how.. why. For a moment I thought the stoped growing but just for few seconds when they started to grow more and more.

I didn't had my shirt anymore it ripped when the wings started growing WHAT DO I DO?! I started panic.

"Luk go find techno he's the only one who can help me right now" I told to Luk and he nodded and went running towards pogtopia.

I decided to hide so no one could see me shirtless and with wings?

After some time I heard someone calling my name

"Y/N? Are you here?"

A monotone voice said. I recognized the voice but I wanted to make sure it was him.

"Techno?"

"Yeah it's me what's wrong?"

I sigh and step out of my siding spot. Covering my chest obviously.

Techno quickly realized that I didn't had a shirt on so we looked away.

"W-what happened?!"

I could see that he was red all the way into he's ears.

"I-I don't know my back started hurting allot and this wings came out of no where!" I said blushing

"Uh-I think we should go back to get you some clothes" techno said taking off is cape.

"here you can use this for now"

he gave me the cape I grabbed it and put it on it was big and warm at the same time.

We walk on silent when we finally go to pogtopia

"oh I just realized I don't have any clothes here c-can I borrow a shirt from you" a said getting more red then I already was.

"Uh yeah here" he grabbed a shirt and gave it to me he left the room so I could change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn we have wings now? Lol
Well thank you so much for reading
Don't forget to drink water and have some good sleep! :]
(I'm still in the car while writing this story
(;'ٹ')