| twenty seven |

Chapter.27

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte sat next to Aubrey on Kylie's plane. Travis and Kylie sat across the table from them. The four had just came back from Easter with the rest of the family in Palm Springs. The whole family got together to celebrate, eat good food, and make sure the kids had fun.

The kids had so much fun, it tired them all out. Stormi and Lucious were asleep in the back of the plane, and had been before they even got on the plane. Aubrey carried Lucious onto the plane, and Travis carried Stormi.

"Hey," Kylie looked up at Charlotte, "I've been meaning to ask, how's Saweetie?" Saweetie went public with her and Quavo's breakup, and it stirred up some drama. And a recent video came out of the couple physically fighting in an elevator.

"Well, you know," Charlotte shrugged, "She's getting through it. Keeping herself busy. She was fine, until the video came out and all hell broke loose. We plan on having lunch later in the week."

"That elevator shit was wild," Travis added to the conversation. Drake joined in too, "and how he just left her there on the ground. I don't know, don't sit right with me," He shook his head.

"The whole relationship sounded toxic towards the end. It needed to end," Kylie said. Everyone agreed with her.

"All of your guy's friends are dogs," Charlotte pointed at Drake and Travis, "Have you noticed that?"

Kylie nodded her head, "Yeah, let us find out that you guys are dogs too."

Travis fought the smirk that was trying to appear on his face, "that's gonna be a mean lawsuit from Kris Jenner."

"You can't even sue someone for cheating, but Momma Kris will find a way," Drake nodded his head slowly.

"Yes she will," Kylie chuckled. "I hope the thought of Kris Jenner makes you two shiver at night," Charlotte smiled at the rappers.

"Not gonna lie," Travis said, "Sometimes I do."  Aubrey laughed and so did Kylie. "I seriously don't know how you two don't find her scary," Travis chuckled at the two Jenner's.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

It was later in the day, Aubrey had went to the studio after they all landed. He hadn't been working in the album as much as he should've had.

Charlotte and Lucious went back to the house to hangout for the rest of the day. Lucious was playing with a kid sized basketball hoop in his playroom.

Charlotte was impressed that he was actually getting the ball in the hoop over and over again. "You really did beat dad in basketball huh?"

"Yeah," Lucious nodded his head before he threw the basketball again. When the ball made it into the hoop he didn't even look happy or surprised, making it was the normal for him now.

"When do I go back to dad's?" Lucious walked over to pick up the basketball. "This weekend, dad has a show so he can't come get you Wednesday," Charlotte told her son.

"How many days?" Lucious asked. He hadn't yet grasped the concept of how long a week or weekend was. "Five days," Char' informed him.

Charlotte's phone started to ring in her lap. She looked at the screen, Aubrey was trying to call her. "Hey babe," She answered the call.

"Hey, look I was going to surprise you and Lucious. But I feel like I should at least tell you," He said. Charlotte scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, "Okay."

"Adonis is in town, and by in town I mean he's in the driveway with me right now," Aubrey told his girlfriend. A smile spread across Char's face, "Come in then," She told him in an excited tone.

"Alright," Aubrey ended the call. A couple of seconds later Aubrey's voice ran through the halls, "Ayo, Lucious come here."

Lucious held his basketball and looked behind him confused. "It's Drake go see him," Charlotte nodded her head towards the door. Lucious turned around and walked towards the entryway to the home. Charlotte followed him.

When Lucious got to the end of the hallway he peeked around the corner and seen Adonis and Aubrey standing by the door. "Don!" Lucious yelled in excitement when he realized who Adonis was.

Adonis ran up and wrapped his arms around Lucious. The two stood there and hugged each other for a while. Aubrey recorded them on his phone and saved the video to his camera roll.

"What are you doing here?" Lucious chuckled at Adonis. "My dad picked me up from the airport, I'm staying with you for the week," Adonis smiled.

Lucious looked over at his mom, "How many days is that?" Charlotte smiled and told the toddler, "Five days."

"Five days," Lucious gasped. "Five days with my best friend? This is amazing!" Drake laughed as Adonis clapped his hands together.

"Wanna play basketball?" Lucious picked up the ball that he put next to him. "Adonis is good at ball," Drake told Lucious.

"Let's do it," Adonis told Lucious. The two toddlers ran down the hallway together.
"I know your mom," Adonis told Lucious.

"Yeah, my mom is dating your dad," Lucious informed the other toddler.

When Charlotte and Aubrey couldn't see the children anymore they walked up to each other. "I'm not going to lie, I almost cried," Charlotte lightly chuckled.

Aubrey let out a breathe and wrapped his arms around Charlotte's neck and brought her closer to him. "Did you hear Lucious call Adonis his best friend?"

"Yeah," Charlotte nodded her head and slithered her hand around Aubrey's waist and under the back of his shirt.

"That's amazing," Drake's smile filled his whole face. "Our sons are best friends and they just met in person. We have a family," Drake swung the two back and forth in excitement.

Charlotte laughed as he continued to swing the two. "We're a family now, there's no getting away from me," Aubrey told Charlotte as he smothered her with kisses on her face.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by champagnepapi and 11,476,051 otherscharlottejenner my forever people View all 14,542 commentstravisscott 🌟🌟krisjenner my gorgeous girls ❤️

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by champagnepapi and 11,476,051 others
charlottejenner my forever people
View all 14,542 comments
travisscott 🌟🌟
krisjenner my gorgeous girls ❤️