𝓷𝓸𝓿𝓪

ᴀʀɪᴇꜱ

"Like their fellow fire signs, Leo and Sagittarius, Aries is a passionate, motivated, and confident leader who builds community with their cheerful disposition and relentless determination. Uncomplicated and direct in their approach, they often get frustrated by exhaustive details and unnecessary nuances."

ᴛᴀᴜʀᴜꜱ

"Taurus is an earth sign represented by the bull. Like their celestial spirit animal, Taureans enjoy relaxing in serene, bucolic environments, surrounded by soft sounds, soothing aromas, and succulent flavors. Taurus is ruled by Venus, the enchanting planet that governs love, beauty, and money."

ɢᴇᴍɪɴɪ

"Playful and intellectually curious, Gemini is constantly juggling a variety of passions, hobbies, careers, and friend groups. They are the social butterflies of the zodiac: These quick-witted twins can talk to anyone about anything. Find them buzzing between happy hours, dinner parties, and dance floors."

ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ

"Cancer is the fourth sign of the zodiac and is represented by the Crab. They're primarily known for being emotional, nurturing, and highly intuitive, as well as sensitive and at times insecure."

ʟᴇᴏ

"Like a crackling fire, Leos tend to be warm, passionate, and dynamic. They delight in opportunities to let their charismatic, inclusive personality shine. And like the lion that represents them, Leos are also strong, brave, and ready to dominate everything they set out to do."

ᴠɪʀɢᴏ

"Virgos are known for being practical, sensible, and loyal. They make excellent friends and partners. Virgos are known for being perfectionists, and can be meticulous and single-minded in their pursuit of improvement."

ʟɪʙʀᴀ

"Libras are known for being charming, beautiful, and well-balanced. They thrive on making things orderly and aesthetically pleasing. They also crave balance, and they can be equally as self-indulgent as they are generous. Libras are also the kings and queens of compromise, and they like making peace between others."

ꜱᴄᴏʀᴘɪᴏ

"Scorpios are extremely deep and emotional people, and are intense in all things they do. They're natural leaders and can be very serious; Scorpios are one of the most interesting signs because of their intensity, and there are some key Scorpio characteristics to be aware of that make them stand apart."

ꜱᴀɢɢɪᴛᴀʀɪᴜꜱ

"Sagittarians are optimistic, lovers of freedom, hilarious, fair-minded, honest and intellectual. They are spontaneous and fun, usually with a lot of friends, and are perhaps the best conversationalists in the zodiac."

ᴄᴀᴘʀɪᴄᴏʀɴ

"Those born under this sign are generally pragmatic, ambitious, and disciplined, although they can also be somewhat stoic and pessimistic. Capricorns belong to the element Earth (as do Taurus and Virgo), which makes sense considering how grounded they are in reality when it comes to making their dreams happen."

ᴀQᴜᴀʀɪᴜꜱ

"People born under the Aquarius sign are said to be progressive, independent, intelligent, unique, and idealistic. Their elemental sign is air, the same as that for Gemini and Libra. Like air, Aquarians don't have a single, clear shape and seem to defy categorization."

ᴘɪꜱᴄᴇꜱ

"Pisces is a sensitive water sign, ruled by the planet Neptune. Your sign is fluid and tends to be sympathetic to the underdog. It's so easy for you to feel other people's experiences that they can obscure your own. You can be vague and escapist, but make up for it by being compassionate and intuitive."

next chapter we'll actually start the book! comment your zodiac signs and which sign you feel most connected to  ❤️

i'm a Virgo, but always relate more to Pisces and Leo and absolutely love Geminis and Aquarians

see you next chapter :3