38. home sweet home

Y/N Pov.:

After a long flight and many goodbyes, i finally arrived at my house. I was exited to open the door and meet Oliver. But no Oliver in this house anymore.

I put my closet or laundry before i made my way to my parents house again, where i should meet everyone.

I rang the door bell and not 2 seconds later my mom opened the door. "Y/N !" she screamed and hugged me.

"Nice to see you again mom." i said and hugged her back. Then i heard a bark. "OLIVER" i said and hugged him. "Did you miss my ? Did you miss me ? Oh yeah you did." i pet him.

"Let's go inside, the dinner is getting cold." my mom said and i followed her inside.

"Y/N !" my dad said and stood up to hug me.

"I missed you so much, dad." i said and hugged him back.

"I saw all the interviews and photoshoots. You did amazing." Josh said and hugged me.

"My sister is a movie star !" Luna hugged us.

"Thanks guys." i said and we all sat down to eat. "So what did i missed ?"

"Between me and Alex is everything fine." Luna said. "Mom and dad also met him. He was over for dinner."

"Oh that means that with Alex is something really serious when you trust him to meet our crazy parents." we all laughed.

"Evelyn and i started to think about the wedding." Josh said and my eyes widened.

"And you didn't told me ?" i said.

"Sorry, i thought you had anlogt of things to do in New York." he said.

"It's mean but you're right. Do you have a date already ?" i asked him.

"Yeah the 7. september." he said.

"That's in 2 month, isn't that a really short time for planning ?" i asked him.

"Maybe but we didn't wanted to have a wedding in winter and we couldn't wait until next year. Also mum and dad said they would help us where they could." he said.

"I can also help if you want." i said.

"Me too." Luna said. "And can i bring Alex with to the wedding ?"

"Of course, he is also a part of the family now, kinda." he said.

"Y/N you can bring one of your friends. Maybe Y/F/N (your friends name) or Y/F/N." my mom said.

"Actually... maybe i could bring a date ?" i said shyly and everyone looked at me.

"You mean that jerk Till, that is completely an asshole ?" Josh asked.

"Y/N did you found a boy ?" my dad asked.

"Kinda, his name is Tom and we were friends now for a long time and he asked me to go on a date with him tomorrow." i said.

"Wait Tom Tom, Tom Holland Tom ?" Luna asked and i nodded. "My sister dates a celebrity!"

"When did that happen ?" my mom asked.

"The day after the premier he ask if i wanna go out with him and i said yes. We both want to look where it goes. But don't get your hopes high, maybe we just realise after tomorrow that we should stay friends." i said.

"I wish you luck for tomorrow and i hope that you will be happy. I would love if my little girl also falls in love. But i also want to meet him." my dad said.

"Thanks dad. And when we both know that it's getting serious, i will bring him home. I will do it before he will ask me to be his girlfriend, i want to make sure that you guys come along well." i said.

"That's cute, thank you." my dad said.

After that we talked a lot more about my trip to New York and everything that happened there. But after 3 hours of talking, i decided to go home.

Josh went home an hour ago, so i needed to walk home. I said my goodbye to everyone and started to walk to my home. I wasn't even 2 seconds out of the house until i heard my dad scream. "Y/N wait !"

I turned around and walked my 3 steps back to the door where both of my parents were. "What is?"

"We just wanted to say how proud we are." my mom said.

"We see how much you like your job and the people around you. We see how happy you are and that you aren't our little girl anymore." my dad said.

"Thank you." i said.

"Also you maybe realised that you didn't got a birthday present from us." my mom said.

"Maybe." i said and we all laughed.

"We just needed to find the right one. And after searching and searching we think we found the right one. That will also show you that we trust you and that you are a strong woman now." my dad said.

My mom opened her hands and there was it. A little thing that made me so happy. A car key. And not any car key. A Tesla.

"Your joking." i said shocked.

"Turn around." my dad said and i turned around and saw Josh leaning on my black Tesla.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you." i said and gave both a big big hug. "You are the best parents in this world."

I grabbed the key and ran to my car. "Ass of my Tesla, you have your own." i said to Josh. He got over to the passagier seat and i opened the door to sit down.

"Have a great night sweetie." my dad screamed.

"Don't drive too fast." my mom screamed.

"Thank you. I love you." i screamed back.

"Y/N i swear i don't want to die before my wedding." Josh said.

"Shut up." i said and then we started to drive. "I just bring you home and then i drive to mine. It's late and i want a full day to drive around with my baby." i said and he laughed.

"You're weird." he said. We drove with blasting music until i finally were home. I parked my car and then got ready for bed.

I laid in my bed and scrolled through until i got a message from Tom.

Tom 💕

When should i be at your house ?

We can meet there at 12

Meet there ?
You never reject mine or Haz Tesla
You love them

You will se tomorrow

Okay
Can't wait
Sleep well darling

Me neither
You too Tom