34- cloud 9

-

-

you sit with cylia, jack, jaedan, sateen, millie, noah and louis in jaedan's living room.

"ughh." noah groans again from behind millie.

"yes noah?" you ask lightly chuckling as you sit on your boyfriend of about 7 months, louis, lap.

louis chuckles from underneath you as noah's head turns towards you.

"we should play a game." sateen says from jaedan's side.

everyone agrees and you all form a circle.

i'm confident when i'm with you

"okay, whose going first?" noah asks excitedly as he looks around.

"i will." cylia says confidentially as you lift your head from louis' shoulder.

"okay cylia truth or dare?" noah asks smirking as he watches her think.

"um..truth" she says while everyone looks towards noah.

"okay, what's the last text in your phone?" noah asks.

cylia grabs her phone and scrolls a bit before finding it, "love you too, see you later" she says setting her phone down.

love

it's a big word and it intimidates me a bit. all i want to do is tell louis i love him, but it's just hard for me to say.

what if it's too soon to say it?

what if he doesn't love me back?

it's just so confusing.

tired of tripping on my shoes

"y/n" i hear as i see a hand waving in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"oh, sorry, who's going?" i ask questioning who's going next.

"louis" they all say as i look at louis and smile.

millie knows about how nervous you and louis have been about saying i love you, so she's going to help you out a bit.

"okay louis, truth or dare?" millie asks smiling.

louis thinks for a second before saying, "dare."

"okay, i dare you to say what one thing is that you wish you could say to someone without feeling nervous." she says. (does that make sense? like say one thing you wish you could say without getting worked up over it)

"uh..." he says as he looks towards me, "i wish i could say i love you to the person i love the most without overthinking it." he says as he looks down.

my heart flutters and i smile shyly, feeling my cheeks heat up.

but when he loves me,
i feel like i'm floating

i turn to louis and smile, "can we talk for a second?" i ask quietly as everyone continues the game even though they know what's going on.

he nods and shyly smiles as we both get up to talk. we walk outside and i feel the warm breeze hit my face. i fiddle with my hands and look up at him.

"y/n, i mean it, i love you so much and i was so nervous to say it, but i'm not nervous anymore. your the most pretty and loving girl i've ever met.

when he calls me pretty,
i feel like somebody

i felt so happy and alive. i turn to him and smile, "i love you too louis. you make me feel wanted and like somebody and i love you so much for that. you're one of the most amazing people i've ever met." i say smiling as he leans down to connect our lips.

his soft lips moved in sync with mine and i wrapped my arms around his neck and put one of my hands in his hair. his arms wrapped around my waist, making me feel safe and he held me tight next to him.

when we break apart for breath i lean my head on his chest. "thank you louis."

"for what?" he says as he flashes his crooked smile.

"for giving me the courage to say i love you."

you remind me how to fly

you bring me back to life