27. Plans

Tharn: Now don't blame me if I fuck you all night....

Type: felt shy and said I won't phi...

Tharn: Tharn pull Type close to him and kissed him ..he put his hand inside Type's shirt and make him moan...

Tharn removed clothes of type and then his own and throw them on the floor...tharn is playing with younger's body and said...why did you get so angry on your phi baby...

Type: aahhh I...aaahh am sorrryyyy phi...

Tharn: hmm ok now lay on your side ...type did as tharn said and Tharn pressed his chest to Type's back....and put hands on his tummy ..

Type: we are not going to do it Phi...why you cuddle me instead of...

Tharn: Instead of what baby??

Type: phi don't tease me na...

Tharn: I am just asking you to tell me what and I will do it...

Type: you know what I was saying..

Tharn: no I don't know now tell me...

Type: phi...let's do it...I want you inside me...type hid his face on the pillow...

Tharn: aww my baby you still feel shy....yes we are doing but trying a new position...you are pregnant and now we need to be careful Mommy....

Type: chuckle...baby your daddy has gone mad....

Tharn: really...tharn entered in Type's ass and started fucking him...slowly...what did you say baby say it again...

Type: baby your daddy aaahhh fucks so good...

Tharn smirk and loved all the moans coming from type...

Type: phi do it fast....like earlier...

Tharn: no baby we can't you are pregnant and we need to be careful...

Type: ahhh phi please type begged coz he wants his phi's dick so desperately...I want more...I want deep....I wanna feel it please phi...

Tharn: put hands on Type's waist and started thrusting a bit hard....

but type wants more he is feeling hornier and wanted hard from tharn ...in frustration and ecstasy, he shouted...tharn, please....

Tharn stopped for a moment and saw type ...he removed his dick and looked at Type, aah you want it so bad baby....he pulls type down to the edge of the bed and started thrusting fast and hard....

Type: ahhh phi..ahhhh ...no....yesss...mmm

Tharn and type did for long and came unison...

Type: I am sorry phi I don't know how I shouted your name....I am sorry...

Tharn: no baby you can call me Tharn I loved it...

Type: phi I am hungry....

Tharn: what but you had dinner na baby ??

Type: Got irritated so what I am carrying a child... can't I eat more...will you not even let me eat...

Tharn: looked at type in shocked coz he never talked to Tharn in this tone...but he soon understands that why he is behaving like this...

Type: I am sorry phi but I am feeling irritated...

Tharn: coz you are pregnant baby...common let's go we will eat something...I will prepare for you tell me what you want to eat....

Tharn lifts type and took him to the kitchen...and make him sit on the slab....

Type: phi I am naked...Shia why you didn't let me wear my clothes...

Tharn: coz I love watching you naked...tharn went near to Type's ear and said...baby put your leg up and spread it...let your phi look at that slutty hole of my baby...

Type felt too shy but he did what Tharn said...and Tharn inserted fingers inside that hole and teasing type and he bends and started to suck his dick...baby did you like it....

Type started moaning...aah ...phi...I love you....after sometime tharn started fucking type...oh baby...I never get satisfied with you...I just want more...

They came again and when they move to the coffee table to eat tharn didn't let type sit on the floor he asked him to sit on his lap...but slowly again tharn felt horny so he pushed his dick inside Type's ass...

Type: phi stop I am eating....

Tharn: I just connected my part to, my baby...you eat....tharn nibbling and kissing type while he was eating...

Type: phi...please stop how much you want me...I am tired....

Tharn: so...after completing the food type tried to remove Tharn's dick but Tharn refused...one more time baby...please...

Type: ahhh phi...ahhh...aahhh you are doing it too fast I am going to....

And they again came...tharn and type went to their room and type lay on Tharn's chest and started playing with Tharn's hands....phi...what will happen after this baby...do I have to move back to outhouse...

Tharn: no baby...see first I will tell Ema about us and if she didn't let me go then also I will marry you....

Type: what?? But you are really married...

Tharn: hmm I know a court doesn't allow two marriages but I will think of all this later...coz I won't let our relationship open....whenever anyone wants they can leave...

Type: type smiled and what we will do after marriage...

Tharn: Honeymoon...

Type: but there is nothing which you haven't seen and today also we did for three times...you will get bored if we go by this rate...

Tharn: no baby...do you know you are pregnant that's why I am controlling myself else in our honeymoon I will do all night without showing any mercy and won't let you wear clothes...we will stay in the room all the time and I will taste your ass...suck your dick do lors of fingering and then fuck you in every corner in every possible position...and then I will make babies least a cricket team...

Type: Shia you are devil phi...I won't stay with you..now let me go it's already 3 am and if I sleep now I won't be able to get up and go to my room ...then my mom will scold us...

Tharn: Type stay here like this ...I love it... don't go please I will talk to your mom baby but please don't go...type entered again under a blanket and they sleep peacefully...

Author's Note

Highlights:- Tharn sir...your mom is at the main door...please run according to her you are not in Thailand ....please save my son and leave ....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.