New initiates

(time skip several months)

I yawn and stretch moving closer to Eric's warmth "Mornin' love." I grin opening my eyes slightly "Morning baby." he chuckles wrapping his arms tighter around my waist "New initiates today." I nod "You going up the top?" he makes a low humming noise in conformation "Max wants me to talk to them for some reason." I giggle rolling so I'm facing him "That's because your big and scary." he chuckles again nuzzling his face into my neck "First year training initiates, nervous?" I shrug "Nope. I've got my big brother and boyfriend both intimidating and scary." 

He laughs rolling onto his back with his arm behind his head "Do you want to go to breakfast?" I nod and stretch out before sitting up pressing a light kiss to his cheek then his lips "I'm going to have a shower." he nods shifting so the bed sheet only just covers his lower half. I bite my lip raking my gaze over his body "Enjoying the view." I grin walking towards the bathroom "I can't look at my boyfriend?" he grins "Not to bad yourself love." I freeze for a second realizing I'm wearing nothing but one of his shirts but recover and head into the bathroom swinging my hips more than necessary. 

After my shower I change into black combat trousers, a tight black t-shirt and a leather jacket. Pulling on a paper of boots I walk into the lounge to find Eric sprawled on the sofa wearing his usual clothes. He stands grinning and wraps his arms around my waist kissing my forehead before moving down to my cheek then across to my lips. I grin wrapping my arms around his neck "As amazing as this is, I'm actually really hungry after last night." he grins kissing me once more before letting go and taking my hand.

After breakfast we walk with Four to see Max about initiate training. He grins "So Four you'll be with the Dauntless born and Y/N you will be with the transfers. Eric you will flit between the two and over see scoring." we all nod and Max sighs "Eric your up top with me. Y/N, Four man the net." I kiss Eric's cheek before walking with Four to the net "So you two still seem to be madly in love." I roll my eyes slightly "Of course I love him. We have our 1 year anniversary in four weeks." he nods slightly wrapping an arm around my shoulders "I'm glad your happy." I smile nudging his side gently "Now we just have to find you somebody." he chuckles slightly shaking his head "I'm good thanks."

We reach the net and mull around with the other Dauntless waiting for the first jumper. Muffled sounds come from the gap high above before a person appears hitting the net hard and bouncing up several times. I reach forward with Four helping them of and recognize the Dauntless born giving them a small smile. They wander over to the wall and I turn back to helping the initiates of the net and pointing them over to the others who have all gathered in a huddle. Once everyone is down I walk over with Four grinning "Alright transfers follow me, Dauntless borns with Four."