ɬɧɛ ʄıŋąƖ ცąɬɬƖɛ

The two armies meet in the middle with weapons swinging and jaws snapping. Ground and air forces giving everything they have to be the victor in this vicious battle. Scott punches a Leviathan into the ground. T'Challa, Shuri and Okoye take down several enemies. Drax jumps on the back of Cull Obsidian and stabs him repeatedly in the back. Pepper and Tony go back to back shooting blasts. Thor and Steve fight side by side, tossing Mjölnir and Stormbreaker between them until suddenly Thor has the hammer and Steve has the axe.

"No, no, give me that one." Thor gives Steve Mjölnir as he takes Stormbreaker. "You have the little one." He charges up his lightning and jumps to another area. He fights off three enemies at once until a hail of lightning blasts them away. Thor turns as Y/n lands behind him and all he can do is stare at her. She walks up to him as she takes in every detail of his form. He's changed so much, but he's still the same god she loves. She puts her hand on the side of his face and he turns a bit into her hold.

"How come, every time we meet, you change more than I can imagine?" She asks. He hadn't heard her voice in so long that it was like ambrosia to his ears when she spoke.

"Because, every time we are apart, I am lost without you." She let her hand fall to touch the braid that he had kept in memory of her. He could hardly believe she was right in front of him and so when he leaned in to kiss her, and he felt her lips move with his, it was all the assurance he needed that she was indeed right there. She was real and alive and breathing.

Tony got knocked down by Cull and was going to be hit by him until the giant gets yanked away by webs and then stomped on like a bug by Ant-Man. "Hey!" Peter jumps over to Tony and helps him up, both of them letting their masks fold away. "Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? And I must have passed out, because I woke up and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like 'it's been five years. Come on, they need us.' And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time." Peter had been rambling and miming the sorcerer's actions until Tony just pulled the teen into a hug. "What are you doing? Oh. Oh, this is nice."

Clint runs with the gauntlet through the battlefield, avoiding a Gorilla when Sam comes and stabs it with his wings. "Cap! What do you want me to do with this damn thing?" He asks.

"Get those Stones as far away as possible!" He struggles against an Outrider as he summons Mjölnir.

"No!" Bruce interjects. "We need to get 'em back where they came from."

"No way to get 'em back." Tony comments. "Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel."

"Hold on!" Scott calls and shrinks back to normal size. That wasn't our only time machine." He presses a button on his keys making La Cucaracha play on a horn.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van?" Steve asks and Valkyrie answers.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!"

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asks.

"Uh, maybe 10 minutes."

"Get it started. We'll get the Stones to you." Steve instructs.

"We're on it, Cap." Hope affirms.

Strange grabs several enemies and sends them to another dimension just as Tony lands behind him. "Hey." He turns to the genius. "You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it."

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen."

"You better be right."

Thanos hits another hero and looks at Corvus Glaive. "Where's Nebula?"