ཞɛʂɬ ıŋ ℘ɛąƈɛ ɬơŋყ ʂɬąཞƙ

Families are reunited and people return home. Friends come together again and the world celebrates the return of their loved ones. "Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited. I hope we get it back. And something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me 10 years ago that we weren't alone, let alone to this extent, I mean, I-I-I wouldn't have been surprised, but come on, who knew? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in." The Iron Man helmet sits on a table in the Stark family home, it's eyes glowing and projecting a holgram of the late genius himself as guests sit and stand around to watch. "So, I thought I'd probably better record a little greeting, in case of an untimely death. On my part. Not that any death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again, that's the hero gig, right? Part of the journey is the end. What am I even tripping for? Everything is gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to." Tony gets up from his hologram chair and walks over to the helmet to turn it off, but pauses and seems to look up at little Morgan as she clutches onto her mother with a pout. "I love you 3,000." And then the message is finished, Tony's image fading away.

Pepper holds Morgan's hand in one of hers as the other holds a wreath made of flowers. They lead the group to the lake where the Stark women send off the bundle on the lake with the first arc reactor Tony ever had that Pepper had fixed with an engraving all those years ago.

PROOF THAT TONY STARK HAS A HEART

Pepper crouches down and holds Morgan to her side as the attendees all dressed in black watch the wreath float away. Happy and Rhodey put an arm around each other. Steve stands with Peter and his aunt May just behind him. Y/n holds Thor's arm for comfort, Pietro, Wanda and Vision by her. Bruce rubs his chin with his left hand, the right is held in a sling. Steven Strange and Wong stand with the Pyms and Scott behind them. Peter Quill, Drax, Groot, Nebula, and Rocket stand together, Mantis lightly swaying by their side. T'Challa, Shuri, and Okoye hold their hands clasped together in front of them respectively. Clint has a hand on his oldest children's shoulder, Laura lightly petting their youngest son's head. Bucky and Sam stand together. A young teen, Harley Keener, who had helped Tony a decade earlier, stood by himself. Maria Hill and General Ross look at each other from in front of the Stark home. Carol stands on the steps as Nick Fury puts a hand on the railing on the porch.

They are all here to pay respects and say goodbye to Earth's greatest defender.

°•.•°°•.•°°•.•°

Thor stands overlooking New Asgard. Valkyrie walks up beside him. "So... When can we expect you back?"

"Um, about that..."

"Thor, your people need a king."

"No, they already have one." He looks at her and she just chuckles.

"That's funny." He's not laughing though. "Are you being serious?"

He nods. "It's time for me to be who I am, rather than who I'm supposed to be. But you, you're a leader. That's who you are."

"You know I'd make a lot of changes around here."

"I'm counting on it, Your Majesty." He smiles at her and holds a hand out.

She shakes it and sighs a little when she releases it. "What will you do?"

"I'm not sure. For the first time in a thousand years, I have no path. I do have a ride, though. And someone I'd follow to the ends of the universe." He looked back to see Y/n with her siblings in the distance. Almost like she feels his gaze, she turns to him and waves.

Valkyrie looks back as well before looking at his hair, noticing the braid was gone. He was no longer in mourning. "It's a shame. She would have made a great queen here."

"She's already a queen. My queen of lightning and thunder."

"I haven't heard you talk like that in a long time. It's nice to hear it again."

He smiles at her before he turns and makes his was to the three figures where the third Maximoff was hugging her siblings goodbye. "Be careful." Wanda said.

"And be safe." Pietro added.

Y/n smiled and nodded. "I will. That goes for you both as well. I'll check in every now and again." She promised. "Say hi to Vis for me. And you," she pointed at Pietro, "find a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend, whichever is to your liking." He rolled his eyes and huffed out a laugh.

"I'm still older than you. You can't boss me around."

"By 24 minutes, yes, I know." She chuckled. Pietro and Wanda smiled at Thor as he walked up and stood next to Y/n. The triplets gave each other one more farewell hug before he picked Wanda up and took her to go back home. Y/n turned to Thor with a smile, fixing a piece of his hair that she's helped him keep neat again. They shared a quick kiss before a voice interupts them.

"All right, love birds, move it or lose it." Rocket grumbled.

"Oh, here we are!" Thor exclaimed as they followed the racoon onto the ship. "Tree, good to see you." He set his bag roughly on the table, scattering some items. Y/n rolls her eyes and takes it off, placing it with hers that she quietly set aside. "Well, the Asgardians of the Galaxy back together again." Thor pats Quill on the shoulder as he stands at the map, Y/n stood next to him. "Where to first?" He swiped the map to display another area.

"Isn't it Guardians of the Galaxy?" She asked unsure.

"Yes, it is." Quill said as he put the map back where it was before turning to Thor. "Just so you know, this is my ship still. I'm in charge."

"I know. I know. Of course you are." Thor said softly, placating the man. "Of course." And then changes the map again.

"See, you say 'of course' but then you touch the map. It makes you think that maybe you didn't realize I was in charge." He fixes it again.

"Quail, that's your own insecurities in there."

"Quail?"

"Okay? I am mearly trying to be of servive and assisting."

"Quill." He enunciates.

"That's what I said."

"Thor." He looks at Y/n and she raises a brow at him.

"You should fight one another for the honor of leadership." Drax comments.

"Sounds fair." Nebula agrees.

Quill glanced back at the others. "It's not necessary, okay?"

"It's not." Thor agreed.

"I got some blasters, unless you guys wanna use knives." Rocket offered.

"Oh, yes! Please, use knives." Mantis seems very happy at the idea of knives.

"Yeah, knives." Drax likes it too.

"I am Groot."

The two men look at each other and Thor chuckles causing Peter to laugh with him. "Not necessary." Peter said again.

"There shall be no knifing one another." Thor says. "Everybody know who's in charge."

"Me." He says after a moment. "Right?"

"Yes, you. Of course! Of course. Of course." Thor's tone drops to a whisper like he's assuring a child. Y/n pinches the bridge of her nose second guessing her decision of not staying with her siblings in favor of traveling with, what appears to be, a bunch of children.

A/n
And we're done! Wowza! This was a journey and I'm a little sad, but also a little happy, to see it end because this is my first completed story. This was a nice experience and I'm happy that you were all here to join me!
This is the end of The Third Maximoff. For this book, there will be no more added to it. I might do another verison of a 'third Maximoff' another time but nothing in the foreseeable future. Just keeping my options open.
But, anyways, thank you all again for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Bye bye!