Bonus Chapter

Thank you so much for 400K reads, this is something I never expected to happen and as a thank you for all of your sweet comments and votes I've written this bonus chapter for you guys.

I hope you will like it and thank you once again.

Five years have passed since the two men met there in the ski resorts renting cabin, every year since then they have returned to this place and spent a weekend together making even more memories.

Louis drive up the hill and see the big sign telling him that he have arrived once again to the magical place where everything good seem to begin.

He looks over at the passenger seat and a sad smile is present on his face, Harry isn't there.

Harry is currently in Norway on his world tour, he have the weekend off and flying straight here before going to Asia and doing that part of the tour.

Louis stops the car outside the cabin that they have rented, the numbers really need a new paint job and the 23 on the side of the door isn't that visible anymore.

After unpacking all the things he got with him he sits down on the couch just looking around the empty cabin, it's moments like these that he wishes that Harry wasn't as big as he is... he would love to be able to spend more time together but lately Harry have become even bigger than before so now he have to share him with even more people.

Truth is that when Harry returns from the tour in the middle of the night it will be the first time they see each other in over five months.

Louis flew out to New York two months ago only to be rejected by the security team because Harry didn't have time... He spent a weekend in New York trying to find some time to see Harry but his schedule was crazy... worst part was that Harry was the one asking him to come.

Louis have never felt as sad as in the moment he sat down in the plane seat to go back home without even having hugged his boyfriend.

He stands up from the couch and walks over to the fireplace and lights a fire so it will be cosy when Harry arrives, he isn't planning on sleeping until Harry is back in his arms.

In Norway Harry rushes behind the stage to get to the car before everyone in the arena gets out and blocks the road.

He needs to get to the airport as soon as possible because all he wants is to see Louis. He is sweating and know he probably needs a shower but he also feel like everything can wait until he is back in the UK.

The car ride to the airport might have been the longest he have ever taken, at least it felt like that for him.

The best part with being Harry Styles the superstar is that he got his own private plane so he doesn't need to sit around and wait for too long until he can take off, sure they need to get permission to fly and all that but his manager have already fixed everything so he can go straight back.

The plane is going to stop at the closest airport to the ski resort and then there will be a car waiting to take Harry to the cabin where Louis will be waiting for him.

"Here." Ian say and hands over the bag that he packed earlier for Harry so he would be all set for the weekend.

"Is it in there?" Harry asks him feeling a little nervous when he thinks about it.

"Of course, good luck man." Ian sits down in one of the seats and the plane takes off, the sky is filled with clouds and the plane breaks through them making the stars in the sky visible for Harry when he looks out.

Harry tries to get some sleep during flight but it only seems like he can toss and turn and feel like the time is going in slow-motion... he just wants to be in the arms of the man he loves... is that too much to ask?