✨muichiro x reader :)✨

He's aged up. Don't be weird.

"Muichiro-sa- Woah!" The smaller girl fell, almost falling face first into the gravel of the garden. Only to be grabbed by the wrist of her master, Tokito Muichiro. You were his Tsuguko, training in his path. "Ah...are you ok...um...whats your name again?"

The long haired boy asked, the girl giggled, as this was not the first time he's forgotten. "Y/n!" She said with a smile. The boy nodded, his long black and mint green hair nodding with him.

It's no surprised you fell for him, you've known the boy for a while. Between him training you, and you taking care of him. It's been hard not to. You adored the boy.

"Hm..." He started as he looked up "y/n what's that bird again?" You squeaked a bit hearing him say your name. It was rare when he did... But you loved when he did. He smiled and walked next to him, looking up at the sky as he did

"I'm pretty sure that's a hawk, ooh look at those clouds" You said putting your hands to your face, holding your cheeks. "So fluffy!"

The boy chuckled, and patted her head. "Come on now, it's time to train." He said swiftly turning to walk to the training area. His hair sliding past your face. Giving you a small sent of him.

He smelled clean, just straight up clean. And a small bit of mind. You shook your head and followed him with a set of red cheeks.

You both got to the training area, a beautiful section of land with grass and small patches of flowers. A beautiful view of the sky some rocks to sit on. You smiled and went to grab a wooden sword.

Muichiro already had his and was waiting. "Come on y/n I have a mission soon." He said with a small Huff.

You nodded "r-righ sorry Tokito-san-n" You sped walked to the boy and held your wooden blade in place. He swung at you and you blocked immediately. Almost before he could swing.

He kept doing that, different patterns being thrown at you from one place to the next. Left, right. From above and from below.

Sweat fled from yours and his forehead. "Tokito-san here" You said a bit out of breath. You pulled out a black hair band from your pocket. "Come here" He blinked and came forward to you. You spinned him around and he flinched a bit. You gently tied his hair into a high tail leaving two strads out that frame his beautiful face.

"U-uh what is thi-" You smiled "it's card putting your hair up, or a pony tail. It will keep you cool. Now you have a mission go get ready." You smiled

He nodded and left, you on the other hand cleaned up around his place and the training area.

You saw as he left with his crow. Smiling at him and waving. "Be safe tokito-san!". He nodded and waved at you, still having his hair up in the tail you crafted for him.

You giggled and blushed, smiling you went back into the home and did laundry dishes and other chores around the house. Waiting for his arrival.

Soon after showering and putting on some comfy clothes. It was late, almost one in the morning, and you were exhausted. You wrapped yourself in your covers on your futon. You turn over facing away from your bedroom door.

You soon fall asleep. A light sleep, keeping your breathing as always. It was part of your training after all.

But your master on the other hand, was coming back already. Someone had taken his mission. " Probably giyuu...tch." He said walking back home. Although, he was extremely excited to see you again.

He had been feeling weird lately. Wanting to touch you more, hold you. Kiss you.

"What...?" He sighed as he started running home for you. Lord he was gone for and hour and he missed you sickly. After another ten minutes he arrived home. Silently sneaking in the home, taking off his Katana and changing into some comfy clothes.