The funeral

TW//SWEARING, MENTIONS OF DEATH.

Reader's POV:

Tommy's funeral was in two days and I was getting ready for a trip though the nether so I could tell Phil and Techno about it.

I was double checking if I had everything when Sam came up to me.

"Where are you going,(Y/N)?" He asked.

"I'm going to go tell Phil and Techno about the funeral." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

I stopped what I was doing and gave Sam a confused look.

"Because they're his family, why wouldn't I tell them?" I asked.

"Because they blew up 90% of L'manburg, they're not exactly welcomed here." He said.

"Tubbo gave them permission to visit for Tommy's funeral. If you have a problem with that then don't show up." I said, walking over to the portal.

"I still don't think that it's a good idea." He said, following me.

I turned around.

"Sam, I don't care what you have to say, they're his family, they deserve to be there at his funeral, no matter their actions." I said, a bit a venom in my voice.

Ignoring Sam, I turned around and went through the portal. When I stepped through, I was met with the welcoming warmth of the nether. I sighed and walked down one of the paths. After a while I stepped off the path and into the rugged terrain of the nether, making sure to not step on any magma blocks or lava. Eventually I approached a portal. I sighed again and stepped through, on the other side I was greeted by the bitter cold of the tundra. I then procced west towards Techno's home. 

After a good few minutes of walking I saw a little cabin in the middle of the clearing. Pulling my cape tighter around myself, I made my way over to it. 

When I got there I knocked on the door. Eventually it opened to reveal Techno.

"(Y/N/N)?" he asked.

"One: you lost the privilege to call me that, two: can I come in? I need to talk to you and Phil about something."

He gave me a nod and led me inside. Inside was honestly kind of cozy. He lead me over to the living room and sat me down on the couch.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked.

"No, I won't be staying for long." I said.

He gave me another nod, and walked off to another part of the cabin. Presumably to find Phil.

A few minutes late he came back with Phil following him. They both sat down on the couch across from me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Phil said.

I sighed.

"This might be a little hard to hear but..." I said.

I sighed again, mentally preparing myself.

"Tommy is gone." I said.

"Like missing?" Phil said.

Techno tensed, knowing that when I said someone was gone, I meant dead.

"No, I mean he's gone gone." I said, tears starting to form.

I blinked them away.

"Wait you don't mean...." Phil said, his own tears starting to form.

I nodded.

"His funeral is in two days, Tubbo gave you two permission to visit for the funeral."