017. jealous?

S O R R Y

 xvii||jealous?

xvii||jealous?

It's hectic in the large dormitory as Clarissa yells at Maria for accidentally standing on her eyeshadow palette and Danielle hurriedly tries to repair the makeup. Clarissa finally gives in and takes the now good as new palette from Danielle, mumbling a 'thank you' and sitting back on her bed in front of the small mirror.

"I cannot believe you two are making me go to this." Maria mumbles as she slides on a black dress, it's nothing special, spaghetti straps, a v-neckline that doesn't go too low — but she'll probably get told that by James anyway — and it's quite light and floating from the bottom of her ribs and downward.
She decided she couldn't be bothered going all out for a stupid come and go room party, one, because she doesn't want to go anyway, and two, because she's no looking for trouble.

"Well we are, so suck it up." Clarissa says now applying her new eyeshadow and Maria rolls her eyes. She takes the pin curls out of her hair and lets it fall into the perfect ringlets around her face. She slides on some black heels that aren't too tall because she's hopeless at walking in them and clips her locket around her neck, letting it fall into her chest, the cold surface on her skin making her shiver.

"Finally." Danielle groans as the two other girls stand up. "I thought we'd be 90 before you'd be done."

"Ha ha." The other two girls say sarcastically and Danielle scoffs, linking an arm through Maria's, the brunette linking her other through Clarissa's as they stroll out of the dormitory.

They reach the room of requirement and the large, wooden doors appear on the vast wall, the three girls glancing at each other before strolling in.
Maria is overwhelmed by the scent of cigarette smoke and alcohol as she walks inside, the door disappearing behind them as the trio do so. There's flashing lights and booming music, people talking loudly trying to match the volume of the speakers. Couples are snogging and friends are drinking, some people are slouched in the many sofas and armchairs scattered around the huge room, taking a break from the partying, or snogging someone random.

"I'll get some drinks!" Danielle shouts over the booming music and the other two girls nod as they continue to stroll through the crowded room. There are fairy lights hanging from hooks on the high ceiling as well as the strobe lights that are flashing.
Maria sees James and Lily talking as they sit on a sofa and smiles softly, the duo have red solo cups in their hands and their eyes are on each other only.
She then sees Remus talking to a Hufflepuff girl who looks around her age, he's rubbing the back of his neck nervously and a lazy smile graces his face as he talks to the pretty, dark blonde girl.
She sees Peter chatting with a black haired Ravenclaw girl who is taking shots of fire whisky whilst Peter grins and laughs as she talks between each one.
Then, she sees Sirius dancing with three different girls, his long, dark hair flying around his head as he moves to the music and a cigarette between his lips, effortlessly gorgeous as usual.