3

It was dark you open your eyes and looked out the window that was right besides you and then to the clock that was also right besides you on a stand.

6:34 A.M

"Where am i...?"

You woke up half naked in some strange bed. You were thinking to yourself what had happen the night before but couldn't remember what until you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your stomach.

"Shut up...it's too early for this"

Ah....that's right....You're at your teachers house....It was weird to you not only because you confessed your love towards him but because you didn't expect him to actually return your feelings since he'd always been a stoic person. You were happy he felt the same but at the same time you felt as if something was still wrong.

You had gotten out of bed and saw your shirt and skirt on the floor. you then picked it up and put it on and made your way towards the living room.

"I can't believe that I'm actually in his house "

You thought to yourself as you looked around a bit before you sat on the couch. Without looking away at some paintings you saw Aizawa walks in.

"Good morning"

You say to the tired man. He was unbelievable gorgeous just waking up from a deep sleep. One you thought he needed very much.

"Good morning...y/n"

You smiled at him and he nodded at you to come sit at the table before you got up and said

"Thanks but I should get going it's a school day after all..."

Not wanting to overstay your visit even though you basically slept in the same bed together you got up quickly to go out your shoes on that was besides the door.

"It's alright...stay for breakfast I can drive you to school. We're going to the same place after all and we can also talk about what happened her-"

He said still stern about you staying with him for breakfast. So with a slight smile you replied

"Thank you Professor but I really should go...if people saw us together it's only gonna raises suspicion between the two of us and I think we'd both like to avoid that so I'll see you later goodbye"

With that you quickly exited his house and ran as far away as you could. For some reason you just had a bad feeling about what he was about to say to you so you panicked and ran to a near by train station and took the train all the way to your house...while sitting near a window your thoughts went to the night before.

All the kisses, marks, words that were exchanged that night. You swore you thought you were dreaming until you saw your body...it was a wreck if people didn't know any better you could've sworn people assume that somebody had attacked you. But yet now you came to a stop. What were you two now...? You want to be with him but at what cost. Would he lose his job? Is there somebody else in his life? Your mind was racing with so many possibilities at hand until you made your stop. You made it home and you quickly changed clothes and headed towards the school.

"Come on y/n....tell me Im not your best friend for no reason"

"No...I ain't telling you nothing kiri...I'm still mad you never told me about you and mina being a thing"

You puffed at kirishima since he noticed the hickeys on your neck

"Well it's cause we wanted it to be a secret at first come on now please...I'll buy you a popsicle after class...?"

"Mhmh....fine I'll MAYBE....Consider telling you what happen then ;)"

You winked at him, slightly content at the possibility of him knowing what had happen to you the night before he looked straight at Mina and made his way towards her before the door slid open and everybody had headed back to their seats.

"Good morning professor"

You looked up and saw him staring straight at you.
Feeling uneasy, he got you to look towards the table you both had did the deed on and you looked away in embarrassment and blushed a bright red.

"This is gonna be a long day..."

While you're in class studying the importance of basic principles in the work place. Your professor announced that you'd have a special guess enter the class room to give a lecture on that topic. And without warning the door flung open and a woman walked in and proceeded to greet the class

"Good morning Class 1-a!!! I hope ya doing well"

She was cheeky...over exaggerated, and very loud. The woman in question was in a black top and orange skirt...what made you gasp more was her green heels. To you it didn't make sense but who were you to judge somebody's outfit choices. Then your professor looked at the class and stated

"Everybody this is Ms. Fukukado and she will be presenting your lecture for today."

Hands suddenly flew up in the sky everybody eager to ask her questions

"Yes, you in the back"

She spoke and mention towards a curly haired boy

"Ms. Are you THE Ms. Fukukado... you know the rising star for the upcoming comedy movie featuring Takami?"

He asked the woman. You suddenly spring up surprised and intrigued in hearing her talk now.

"Why yes I am...I'm actually surprise and quite pleased you know that young man."

She gave him a smile as she then proceeded to pick another one of your classmates for a question

"Ms. Fukukado..."

Began mineta... and you knew that this wasn't gonna end well at all...

"Do you perhaps know our dear professor personally...?"

Yep you were right. Of course he was gonna ask something like that but you couldn't lie...you did want to know more I mean your justified right...? You did sleep with him last night so you should know right? Right...?

"Well as a matter a fact...we were coworkers turned lovers"

"HUH...??!?!?!?!"

A/n

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile but here ya go
Also...idk if it's just me...but I honestly don't like Ms jokes....it's not cause I simp for aizawa....okay maybe 😭🤣 but in all seriousness manga readers...if aizawa and Ms jokes end up together after all the shit that's happened I'm going to lose my fucking shit I'd quit my hero I'd be that upset 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣cause that be bullshit 😭😭😭🥺 Also takami is hawks last name just to be clear💕