hotel - 09 (smut)

"no. we're not doing this." Akaashi angrily crossed his arm while glaring at you. you pouted at him and grabbed onto his shoulders. "no—just no." he shook his head.

"i am not putting my dick up his ass—" Suna joined in.

you huffed and stomped your foot on the floor and walked over to the bed. you sat down and crossed your arms. "you guys are boring. live a little." you rolled your eyes.

"(y/n). you do understand what you're asking us to do right?" Akaashi asked you with widened eyes. you nodded. he blinked, confused continuously. "you're out of your mind."

"whatever." you sighed and looked at the floor.

"well—i'm horny." Suna said. he gave you a glance and then whispered something to Akaashi. Akaashi nodded with a grin. you gave them a confused look. "(y/n)." Suna said as got on his knees, in between your legs. "let me have another taste, yeah?" he started unzipping your shirt.

Akaashi came besides you and took off your scarf. he pulled it over your eyes. Suna then pulled down your panties down your legs slowly and spread your legs. you were confused when your wrists were being tied and then you were pushed down on the bed with your wrists held up above your head.

"wait what are you tying my wrists with?" you asked confusedly. you guys were in a hotel so you were confused since they already used your scarf to blindfold you.

"might've stole something from Ukai's closet." Akaashi shrugged.

your mouth widened, surprised. "what the hell he's gonna k—mmmphsk." Akaashi stuffed your panties in your mouth.

"shut up." he said harshly. he dropped the straps of your bra and then unclipped it. Suna also wasted no time to get started on eating you out. Akaashi took out his phone and snapped some pictures of you getting eaten out and with your chest out.

except you didn't hear or know since his phone was on silent. after he had taken the picture, he put the phone aside with it recording your guy's session. he started unbuckling his pants. your body was squirming and you hate the feeling of not having control of your hands but at the same time it only turned you on more.

Suna's tongue entered your pussy and you let out a muffled moan because of your underwear in your mouth. Akaashi watched as you squirmed and then pinched your clit making you let out a louder moan.

Akaashi let his spit fall from his mouth and onto your pussy and then started rubbing you. your mind was feeling hot and fuzzy. every time you tried closing your legs, Suna would just pry them open.

Suna tapped Akaashi's arm and you let out a whiny cry when they both removed themselves from your pussy. your breathing was unsteady and you felt cold without their touch.

Akaashi placed his lips at your neck and Suna at your chest, taking in your nipple. Suna's hand came up to your blindfold and slowly pulled on the knot that held everything together.

you adjusted to the bright light and then looked down at the two boys who were devouring your body. Suna gave you a glance and then looked at Akaashi. Akaashi kissed his way down to your other nipple and took you in his mouth. 'holy fuck—' you thought.

both of their hand snaked down to your pussy and you were taken aback when they both stuck two of their fingers inside you. you let out a stifled moan as they worked their fingers inside you.

your pussy was already stretched out because of them two so you only felt pleasure and no pain. you threw your head when they both curled their fingers inside of you, hitting your g-spot simultaneously.