♛26

Mandy Moriah

"i don't know if she lien or not, that's why i'm asking you

"i don't know if she lien or not, that's why i'm asking you." i said to Von combing through my hair.

"na you assuming shit." he snapped looking down at his phone.

"why are you talking to me like that" i asked more in a mumble moving my hair to the side trying to tie my top.

"i'm sorry ma" he walked up behind me kissing my neck helping me tie my top.

"so back to the conversation" i turned around looking at him making him smack his lips.

"Kayla ass lien g" he went and sat on my bed.

"merch it

"merch it." i went and sat on his lap.

"on tooka she lien." he said making me straight face him and he burst out laughing.

"that's not funny" i shook my head making him stop laughing so hard  hugging me.

"finna call Kayla over here right now, she won't lie to you in my face." he said putting the phone to his ear.

"as long as she don't disrespect my grandma's house." i shrugged standing up.

"you must gone beat ha ass like you did tootie that night at the party." he laughed making me roll my eyes.

i do feel bad for breaking Tootie's jaw and doing everything i did to her that night at Von's party.
i didn't even mean to.

that was a whole month ago and i still feel bad.

i think i did go overboard.

i was just so damn mad, and thinking about it makes me mad all over again. i don't know what it is about tootie, it's just like i hate her now. and every time i see her i feel like hitting her.

"who keep texting you back to back like that?" i asked making him look over at his phone.

"shit ion know" he mumbled picking it up unlocking it.