Chapter Five

Tom and I approached the Marvel cast who sat at a table. Surrounding the table was: Scarlett Johansson, RDJ, Chris Hemsworth, Anthony Mackie, Paul Rudd, Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans and Brie Larson.

RDJ had made his way back to the table from speaking with those producers.

They all laid their eyes on you as Tom neared the table.

"Guys! I want you to meet Y/n!"

All of their eyes pierced into your soul. You smiled and introduced yourself. Your 13 year old self was screaming inside as you were meeting the Avengers! In person! But you acted cool.

"Hi everyone, I'm Y/n Y/l/n! I'm a big fan of all of you!"

They all said hello back, confusingly all at once. You could tell Paul was a bit tipsy and Mackie was messing with him. Chris was also drinking with Sebastian. He caught a glimpse of you through the corner of his eye-you noticed this and you gave him a soft smile as you nervously looked away. RDJ was with his wife who was speaking with Chris Hemsworth's wife.

"A big fAn? iF yOu aRe A biG fan, nAmE all oF Our characters." Paul Rudd drunkly said

Everyone looked at you for an answer.

"Paul, dude, you're drunk." RDJ reminded him

"No no, let her answer, let her answer." Paul insisted

Mackie was uncontrollably laughing, guilty as charge for the person who got Paul drunk in the first place. That Mackie was trouble.

"It's not trouble... I'm going to start with you Scarlett you play Black Widow of course, then RDJ you play Iron Man. Chris H you play Thor, Paul you play Ant-Man, Anthony the Falcon, Sebastian the Winter Soldier and Chris E you play Captain America. Oh and Brie you play Captain Marvel. Did I miss anyone?"

"The girl knows her stuff. Don't question her ever!" spoke Paul he was much like his character in real life.

Tom looked over at you and apologized for Paul putting you on the spot. You shook your head and told him no worries. The cast began to converse amongst themselves.

Scarlett had gotten up and made her way over to you.

"Sorry about that Y/n, now you see what I deal with everyday with those boys. But It's a pleasure! I'm looking forward to seeing your work alongside Tom here!" She shook your hand.

"I can see that! Haha. But thank you so much, it means a lot coming from you!" You shook her hand as well.

You continued to walk with Tom to speak with more important people. You figured you'd be formally be introduced to Chris at the afterparty.

**Third Person**

"Yo, Chris?" Mackie waved at Chris Evans for his attention.

Chris was starstruck by you as you walked past him with Tom. Mackie turned around to see where Chris was looking, only to find out it was Y/n Chris was looking at.

"She's bad, mhm mm." spoke Mackie checking out your butt.

"I like her, I think she has great potential." spoke Sebastian who also turned to look.

"She's beautiful." mumbled Chris

"What bro?" Sebastian asked

"Nothing, uhm, shots bring em in." Chris snapped out of his lover boy trance.

"That's what I'm talking about baby! Woo!" Mackie cheered.

Chris still looked over his shoulder to look at Y/n speaking with other producers. He couldn't get enough of her. He couldn't explain why he didn't introduce himself to y/n, for the first time in his life he was shy.