Punishment

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ this story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original, originating from my mind.

Artemis
"S..spanked? On my...ass?" I asked softly.
"Yes love, you did something wrong, you deserve to be punished," Dimitri chuckled and gently carressed my ass through the thin cotton dress making me shudder slightly.

"Now, I am going to spank you and I am going to ask why I'm punishing you, and you are going to say why. Because I disobeyed my mate," Dimitri said in a husky voice.
"Oh okay," I said. The thought of bring spanked on my ass by Dimitri made the most lascivious thoughts run through not only Caroline's, but my mind as well.

Just thinking about it made me squirm. This was going to be an entirely new experience for me.
So I bent over the coffee table, the summer dress I wore was right above my knees. Dimitri took his hand and raised up the dress partially and exposed to him was the pair of lace white panties I received from Ava when I changed.

"We're learning to trust each other Artemis, sooner or later we have to mate. For the wellbeing of our bond. It's not good for wolves to stay too long without mating or marking each other," Dimitri told me.
"So what are we doing now?"
"We're practicing so when the time comes, you won't have any hesitations when it's time for me to claim you as mine,"

With that, Dimitri stroked my bare ass with his hand and I shuddered slightly.
"With every spank, I'm asking you why you are being punished. What are you going to say?" he asked lowly.
"I'm.. I'm going to say... Because I disobeyed my mate," I said softly.
Then without a warning, Dimitri gave me the first spank and I cried out.

"Why are you being punished?" he demanded.
"Ahh, b.. because I disobeyed my mate," I squealed slightly.
Spank!
"Why are you being punished?"
"Because I disobeyed my mate,"
Spank!
"Why are you being punished?"
"Because I disobeyed my mate,"
Spank!
"Why are you being punished?"
"Because I disobeyed my mate,"
Spank!
"WHY ARE YOU BEING PUNISHED?!"
"BECAUSE I DISOBEYED MY MATE!"

"Good girl, you took your punishment like a big girl and didn't cry even once," Dimitri said softly as he rubbed my rapidly reddening ass.
"Mmm. I'm sorry, I'll never disobey you again. I'll be a good, obedient little mate from now on," I said sweetly as I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned up and kissed him on his lips while caressing his back with my hands.

Then suddenly I felt an adrenaline rush kick in. I detached my lips and leaned back and to Dimitri's surprise, I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the bed. I looked at his tanned, sculpted chest and my eyes widened. His biceps were muscular and my eyes trailed downwards and landed on the six pack he must've worked so hard to obtain.

"Like what you see little mate?" he asked teasingly.
"Caroline is going crazy," I murmured.
Taking my hand I trailed it along his glorious chest and to his six pack where I lightly traced them with my fingertips.
"Artemis if you continue to touch me like this I won't have any control over myself. I'll rip off your dress and take you on this floor right now if I have to," Dimitri said in a deep voice.

"We wouldn't want that now would we?" I asked sweetly.
"No we certainly wouldn't. When I mate with you it's going to be special. Romantic," he said.
"I want it to be just like that. Especially since it's my first time," I said blushing.
"You're a virgin?" he asked through wide eyes.
I had no words so I simply nodded my head.

He was just about to say something else when frantic knocks were heard at the door.
"Alpha Dimitri!"
Dimitri quickly opened the door and saw Todd standing there.
"What is it?" he asked.
"Alessandro called, he said Crimson Blood is under attack! It's being led by Ravenna!" he said while gasping for breath. Dimitri growled lowly and rushed back inside to pull on his shirt.

"Where's Kai and Kennedy?" he asked when he had put on his shirt.
"They're downstairs, when I got the call from Alessandro, they were there as well. It appears Ravenna is just on the outskirts of the territory but a few of our wolves are dropping on the ground and they seem to be in some sort of agonizing pain!"
"Who's Ravenna?" I asked as I discreetly pulled down my dress.

"Ravenna is one of my enemies, she..she's dangerous and must be stopped!" Dimitri told me just before he rushed out of the room with Todd following closely behind. I closed the door and ran after them. When we reached the place where Kai, Kennedy and the others were, Kai was pacing the floor worriedly.

"We're going to have to leave for Crimson Blood immediately. Ravenna is invading and Alessandro, Bria, Vincent and Lana are alone there," Dimitri told Kai. "I apologize for rushing off like this Kai."
"Nonsense. This is your pack we're talking about, go ahead. I'll teleport you to Crimson Blood," Kennedy said.

"What? But can you teleport all of us?" I inquired.
"And what about our car?" Everice asked.
"Your car will be safe here. Whenever you're ready, you can cine back for it," Kai said.
"Okay everyone hold hands, I'll teleport you straight to your territory. And you can even see first hand how my powers work," Kennedy said excitedly.

"Okay let's go," Dimitri said.
So Dimitri's parents, Todd, Everice, Dimitri and I formed a circle and Kennedy held my and Dimitri's hands and focused her energy on the teleportation. I closed my eyes against the light breeze that blew and in the next instant we were at the back of the Crimson Blood packhouse.
"THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!" I squealed excitedly as I hugged Kennedy tightly around her neck.

"Okay I've got to get back. We'll come to visit you all sometime," Kennedy said smilingly.
"Thanks for everything Kenny," I said.
"Anytime, and thank you for returning my pendant. Grandma gave it to me and I'd hate to lose it," she said as she raised the pendant up to show us.
I showed her mine and she sighed. "I still can't believe I have a cousin. And I have to say goodbye so soon," she said dolefully.

"I'll see you again cuz," I said softly as I hugged her again.
"Yes. We'll certainly see each other again," she murmured.
She smiled again then teleported herself back to Celestial Moon.
"Okay now let's go find Alessandro and the others. I can't believe that bitch Ravenna is invading on a Saturday!" Dimitri said irritatedly.