Helix Armed Agency

You backed out of the booth slowly, still in Oikawa's hold. You both made your way out the café and onto the street. It had been dark out for a while and a little breezy, too. You had almost forgotten that he still donned your older brother's jacket.

"Give me my jacket back," you demanded sternly.

"Ah, right. Almost forgot about this," Oikawa sang as the sleeves slid off his biceps and he held it out for you.

You reached to take it, but he pulled it back to himself.

"Actually, I think I prefer you without it more," he purred, staring down at your figure. You were in a white tank top and black yoga pants. You had only left your apartment to study at the café, feeling a bit overwhelmed at your choice of clothing while being whisked away by a tall stranger.

You angrily snatched your hoodie and held it against your chest, mainly because the insufferably hot brunette kept ogling you.

He only laughed in response to your reaction. He leaned closer down to you since you had to crane your neck a painful amount to look up at him.

"Don't worry, soon enough you'll be begging to feel me," he promised.

He grabbed your hand and started leading you down the street.

"Yeah, maybe if you didn't pull a gun out on me," you sneered.

"Oh, my apologies, princess. I promise I'd never actually hurt you . . . unless you're into that."

You scoffed.

"So you're saying that if I didn't show you my gun, you'd let me take you out on a proper date?" he teased.

You simply glowered at him.

"What does a crazy criminal like you want from me?" you spat.

"Huh? Crazy criminal? What makes you say that?" he asked.

"You're smiling in your mugshot," you illustrated. "That alone describes how crazy you must be."

"Crazy for you? Yeah," he shot you a toothy grin.

You frowned.

"Mind explaining to me where it is that we're headed exactly?" you requested monotonously.

"Taking you back to HQ," he stated.

"HQ for what?" you queried.

He squeezed your hand a bit tighter as he navigated you through the crowd, you couldn't help but swoon at his protective behavior. NO, what are you thinking, (Y/N)? This man is practically kidnapping you.

"Can't spill all my secrets yet," he said, looking back at you over his shoulder. "We'll leave some mysteries for the second date."

You followed the muscular man down the streets until you realized you were no longer on the campus streets.

"Sorry, princess," Oikawa pulled you by his side. "I hate making you walk this far but my bike got wrecked on my last mission."

He pouted.

"How much further?" you groaned, feeling stupid for not just suggesting to take the bus or a cab.

"Almost there," he replied.

He pulled you into a hidden alley way, you follow him as he turned to another connected ally.

"By the way," he started. "Does the beautiful princess have a name?"

"(Y/N)," you answered.

He stops at a dead end and faces you.

"(Y/N)," he repeated your name with a smile. "Cute."