30.

M I N A

"Mina do yo- what the heck? Your room is such a disaster!" I heard Momo said from the door.

I didn't mind her and just continued to find a dress for me to wear. I only have an hour and a half to prepare and I haven't still got the perfect dress for me to wear.

"Yah! Why are you still in your bathrobe and why is your room so messy?"

"Isn't it obvious? I still don't have the exact dress for me to wear. I should have gone to the mall earlier to buy a new one." I muttered.

"You can wear anything, anything looks great on you." Momo said sitting on my bed with a pile of clothes on it.

"Help me find a dress, please." I said and she nodded her head.

She stands up and helped me find the perfect dress for me to wear.

"How about this one?" Momo asked and I look at her.

"Too dull."

"This one?"

"Too showy."

"This one looks good."

"Too bright."

As Momo get a different kind of dresses, I give them different kind of judgment.

"I swear Mina if you aren't choosing this last one, you won't go out of this house for tonight." She said and I pout.

Momo then told me to sit on the bed and she rummages through my closet. As she looks for a dress for me, I look at the clock and sigh.

Ten minutes have been wasted again.

"Oh my gosh! I think this is the one!" Momo said that made me glance at her.

The dress is lovely, simple but it looks wonderful. It does look comfortable to wear too. This is the perfect one.

I smiled at Momo and get the dress from her.

"You're the best!" I said and walk towards my bathroom to change into the dress. When I was done, I check myself in the mirror one last time before I head out.

"Come on, I'll help you with your hair." Momo said and let me sat in front of my vanity mirror.

I let her do the magic and once she was done, I wear my shoes and walk towards the whole body-size mirror in my room to check how I look.

"Perfect!"

I grab the other things I needed and put them inside my purse. As soon as I finished, I heard a honk outside and I left my room with Momo.

"Enjoy your moment with Chaeng Chaeng Mitang, have fun." Momo told me and hug me.

Wow, this felt like my first date and my mom is telling me to enjoy it.

Well, this is my first date.

Many invited me to go out on dates before but I refused because I am concentrated on my studies.

When we separated from the hug, someone rang the doorbell, and I am sure that it is Chaeyoung.

"Bye!" I wave my goodbye to Momo and soon walk towards the front door.

As I open the door, I was greeted by a hot-looking Chaeyoung holding a bouquet.

Oh gosh! How can she be looking glamorous and attractive at the same time?

"Flowers for the beautiful lady in front of me." Chaeyoung said and I giggled.

"Thank you." I shyly said as I get the flowers from her.

"Are we set to go?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Shall we then?" She said offering her hand to me.

"We shall." I said giving my hands to her.

We walk towards her car and she opened the car door for me, just like usual. She then walks to the other side and entered her car.

Before starting the engine, she caught me off guard when she comes closer to me.

"Seatbelt." She said while putting the seatbelt on me.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"I won't tell you but I know you'll love it there."

Throughout the drive, there was complete silence, but it wasn't an awkward one.

I felt bored looking out of the window so I turn to the other side and look at Chaeyoung's side profile.

I love her side profile.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked when she notices that I was staring at her.

Charm.

"None, can't I just stare at you?" I teasingly said.

Before answering me, I noticed that she park the car. Maybe we are at our destination already.

"You can stare at me all you want Ms. Myoui." She said and wink at me before stepping out of the car.

I'll gladly stare at her perfectly beautiful face every day. I won't get tired looking at her.

Chaeyoung is holding my hand as we enter the restaurant.

"Good evening ladies, do you have any reservations?" Asked the host.

"Under Ms. Son." Chaeyoung shortly said.

The host checks the book log before guiding us to where our table is.

I roam my eyes around and this is the first time I saw this place.

"Wow..." It was the only word I could say once I saw the view outside of the window.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It is."

Our view outside is simple yet beautiful. A big garden with a lot of different kinds of flowers placed everywhere and a big fountain in the middle. You can also see the beauty of the sky from above.

After ordering our food, we talked about random things and share stories with each other.

"By the Mina..." She called my attention.

"Yes?"

"You look perfect, as always." She said.

"Thank you, you look great as always." I said and smiled at her.

Once our food came, we enjoyed eating our dinner and just talk to each other not minding our surroundings.

Our date is much like how we are every day but this is more special.

"Can I invite you to the cliff again?" Chaeyoung asked once we were done eating the food.

"I'll gladly accept your invitation." I said smiling at her.

The cliff...

It is where we nearly kiss.

I can't stop thinking about the cliff.

The moon is beautiful, isn't it? I know what it meant, but I don't want to assume...

-

Happy Mina day!