NACH UND NACH

NACH UND NACH

More and More

"What will we tell the guys? About what happened..." I asked as Yoongi helped zip up the back of my black dress.

"The truth," he replied, kissing the tip of my shoulder and looking back at me through the reflection in the floor-length mirror, "There's nothing to worry about. Nothing is going to change."

We finished getting ready in our room and we heard others moving about in the hallway across the suite, so we knew they were all back from Roxy's and getting ready, too. I heard my phone buzzing on the table by the window. Yoongi slipped on his dress socks and shoes as he sat on the foot of the bed watching me.

I sat on the chair, giving Yoongi a reassuring, but small smile as I responded to my dad's message.

"What was all that?" Yoongi asked, standing up to walk towards me, carrying his suit jacket in his hand.

He looked so handsome; more than usual. I don't know if it was the excitement from the Showcase later that night, or whether he was glowing from our recent... talk... but I could see the twinkle in his eyes of someone who was finally finding himself.

"Just my dad. He wished me luck," I looked up at him with a flat, almost emotionless smile, "He hardly has an excuse this time. Philadelphia is only a little more than an hour and a half away from here. This is the one chance he has to see me, at the one show that is the single biggest moment in my musical career... and he could be meeting you..." I trailed off, getting myself worked up.