Cell #113

You had your arms crossed with your back leaned against the chair, you stared back at him coldly.

"This crap is illegal. You have no authority to keep me here against my will," you spat.

The old man chuckled, "We just want to talk. No one's going to do anything to you."

Your nostrils flared slightly as you retorted, "I'm not buying that shit. I have rights and you can't keep me hostage. If you let me walk out now, I won't get the authorities involved."

The two men turned to face each other.

Meanwhile on the other side of the glass, Iwaizumi and Oikawa watched intently. A tall dark-haired man entered with Kenma and a silvery haired individual. They listened to the conversation taking place on the opposite side of the glass barrier.

"Who's the chick?" Kuroo asked.

"Yeah, she's hot," Bokuto stated, gaping at you through the wall.

Kuroo nudged him, "I was thinking that, too. I call dibs."

Oikawa shot them a vexed look.

"What? You can't just call dibs! We saw her at the same time," Bokuto disputed.

"And I said dibs first," Kuroo smirked. "She's feisty, too, just my type."

"Shut up, will you?" Kenma said in annoyance. "Besides, Oikawa brought her in, so technically he gets dibs."

"Thanks, Kenma," Oikawa nodded at him before turning his attention back to you. "She's off limits."

"She's off limits to you, too," Iwaizumi snapped. "She's Daichi's sister."

"What?" Bokuto and Kuroo's jaw dropped.

"Yeah, (Y/N) Sawamura, daughter of the famous ex-barrister, now chair member Hiroshi Sawamura. Daughter of Aika Sawamura, lawyer employed in Yokohama, she recently filed for divorce from Hiroshi. And sister to Daichi Sawamura, former police officer on the Tokyo Metropolitan force and former Helix agent, captain of the Karasuno squadron; status: deceased," Kenma read your family background from a file.

"I remember Daichi mentioning her now," Bokuto said. "That son of a bitch never told me how sexy she was, though."

Kuroo elbowed him in the gut, "Read the room, dude."

Bokuto rasped, "Right, my bad."

Oikawa listened to what you were saying and commented, "She sure is something."

"Yeah, can't believe she looks bored while talking to the boss," Kuroo added.

The younger Ukai tilted his head, "Listen, kid, we can't let you go. Not until you answer our questions first."

"I'm the one who should be asking questions here," you said. "Like how the hell do you know my brother?"

The director cleared his throat, "At Helix, our job is essentially to stop all larger scale crimes that could present a potential threat to the general public. Daichi was a Helix agent, commanding officer for one of our squads."

You felt your throat go dry, almost as if your airway was blocked you shook your head.

"No," you croaked. "He would never get involved in something the law never approved of."

"He was," the younger Ukai said. "He was in charge of the Karasuno branch, Daichi was one of the highest-ranking agents before his death."

Flashes of your brother's casket appeared when you shut your eyes. Shaking your head in denial as you growled, "That can't be true."