Bonding time

TW - LIME? (very little just lap sitting sjsjah)

wordcount - 815

George rode on Dreams back as they walked around, he held a large cherry slushie in one hand in a plastic bag of snacks in the other. George "kiss-attacked" the top of his head as they walked. Kiss attacks were pretty self-explanatory, just kissing wherever repeatedly.

Dream supported his weight by holding onto his legs and hunching over slightly. He was very light, Dream was only afraid of dropping him.

They were now sat at the top of a platform, with slides connected to it, at a playground. Snacks and the shared drink sat infront of them as they chatted about different things.

There was no sense of time, George forgot his phone at home and Dreams just died. But someone would definitely be creeped out if they just saw two full grown men, sitting at a playground doing nothing in particular; its not like they cared.

"George,"

His boyfriend who still has the straw of their drink in his mouth looked up. Everytime Dream looked into his beautiful, rich and brown eyes he fell in love with him all over again.

"I'm cold." He complained.

He was only wearing shorts and a hoodie, it was chilly out too.

"Should've changed." He gave a scoff like laugh, setting the drink down and fidgeting with his hands boredly.

"Can you warm me up pleaseeee?" He held out the vowel in an attempt to convince him to help.

He had a plan to get some affection from him.

"How would I even do that?"

The grin appearing over Dreams beautiful and homely face made George question what he was thinking. "Well you could come over here and sit on my lap." He shrugged, giving off the idea that it was just a suggestion.

He gave the same scoffish laugh and shook his head in an amused manner.

But Dreams serious face suggesting face did not falter. It seemed physically impossible to say no when he looked so good, when he had such a nice smile and such a soft yet threatening look in his eyes.

He didn't even need to speak for George to cave in. The brunette slowly crawled over to him and climbed onto his lap, facing him and hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

Dream wrapped him arms around the other, they slowly swayed back and forth for a few minutes before George lifted his head. He iniated the kiss, and when Dream reciprocated, it only lasted longer. Sure there were doubts someone would be at the park, but it was most likely around 4 am. Who would be there except for them. Dreams hands rested on Georges waist. He tasted like cherry, and his lips were stained red. George pulled away first but kept his spot on Dreams lap.

--

The two quietly entered the house after about an hour at the park, it was nice bonding time and they both had alot of fun. Dream had completely forgotten about the earlier situation with Sapnap.

As they made there way through the living room a voice rung out,

"Why are you two gone so early, its 4:30 in the morning?" Bad inquired from the living room couch.

"George wanted lady gaga oreos." Dream held up his hand which wasn't intertwined with Georges to lift up a half empty thing of oreos; shaking them slightly.

Bads face lit up and he jumped to his feet. "Can I have some?"

George smiled and let go of Dreams hand, then he took the box and brought it over to Bad. He responded with a thank you hug before the other two left back to Georges room. They heard one more distant 'Thank you' from bad.

Dream felt hot again; burning to death in the pool of heat that was Georges bedroom. For the third time that night he threw the hoodie and shirt off and collapsed onto the spacey bed with a groan. George giggled and followed along onto the bed, but he let his full body rest on top of Dreams.

"Hi." George said in a giggly, sing-song voice.

"Hi." He repeated back, pecking his lips quickly and laying his head onto the cushiony pillow.

George rested his head on Dreams chest. His breathing was slow, his chest rising at a steady pace. His hair tickled Dreams neck.

"Psst." Dream whispered, rubbing Georges back softly. It was obvious he was tired, and with his occasional sleeping issues Dream found loopholes how to lull him to bed.

Georges head lifted slightly, his eyes half lidded as he looked at Dream for an answer.

"I love you, okay?"

George mumbled incoherent words, he layed his head back down. Dream ran his fingers through Georges hair as he slowly fell asleep, but Dream was left awake to think about the whole night.