spencer reid blurb: supply closet (smut)

warnings: daddy kink, degradation, oral (m)

It's not YOUR fault you were turned on seeing Spencer in those new tight pants he had bought, who wouldn't be.

You walked up to his desk, leaning down and resting your head on his shoulder, "Hey babe, can we talk?" You whispered seductively in his ear.

He stopped writing and looked up at you with narrowed eyes, "What are you playing Y/N?" He asked.

You didn't say anything, just tugged his hand and made him follow you to the supply closet.

Once you were inside you pushed him against the door, rushing to leave kisses down his jaw.

He grabbed your hair to pull you back, one hand going to grip your jaw making you look at him, "I said, What are you playing at?"

"Wanna suck your cock daddy," You pouted as your hand travelled down to palm his cock through his pants, making him sigh.

"Such a little whore," He tutted before releasing his grip on your jaw and pushing you to your knees. "Fine, but make it quick and don't be loud, can't let everyone what an insatiable slut you are, princess."

You looked up at him nodding eagerly before making quick work releasing him from his pants, grinning when you saw he was already hard. You gently swiped your thumb across the tip before licking up the underside, placing small kisses on each vein.

"I thought," He said, pulling you off of him, gripping your hair in its ponytail with one hand and holding his cock against your face with the other, softly slapping it against your cheek, "you wanted to suck my cock, so open your fucking mouth and suck."

The moment your mouth widened he shoved his cock in, not even giving you a moment to adjust he started fucking your mouth causing you to gag loudly around him. He laughed darkly at the sound before moaning at the feeling of you hollowing your cheeks to take him further.

"Fuck, so good little girl, letting me fuck your face like the whore you are," His hips were moving at lightning speed, hitting the back of your throat with every thrust making you gag loudly, "Shhh, you better be quiet if you want me to cum in your mouth princess."

He laughed between moans when he saw your eyes grow wide in excitement, "You gonna be good for daddy hmm? Swallow my cum like the little cumslut you are?" His pace did not let up as he neared his end, he simply grabbed your head and pulled you so close your nose was touching his stomach and came down your throat as the both of you moaned in satisfaction.

He slowly pulled his cock out and released his grip on your hair, he shuddered as you attached your lips to his tip as you slowly sucked to get every last drop of cum. His hand reached down to caress your cheek as he collected the cum that had missed your mouth, with his thumb before pulling you up and shoving his thumb in your mouth.

"Fuck, such a good girl, letting me use your mouth in the middle of the day and swallowing my cum like your coworkers aren't right outside this door."

He pulled his thumb out of your mouth and your head fell against his shoulder, letting him help clean you up. "Hmm your good girl daddy, just yours. Thank you for cumming in my mouth, felt so good." You said, voice slightly muffled against him.

You both got fully dressed and did your best to make it look like what had just happened, didn't happen, and walked out back to your desks. But you knew you had been caught when you saw Derek sat on Spencers desk with a knowing smirk across his face.

"10 minutes and 33 seconds... not bad pretty boy." He said, patting Spencer on the shoulder, making you laugh. But that was quickly wiped away when Derek turned you, "Oh, by the way, you got a little... on your..." He said pointing at your shirt, which made you blush and whisper a quiet 'fuck off' rushing to wipe away the stain.

Spencer sat there recalling the events of the last 15 minutes and decided, yeah...he'd definitely be wearing these pants to work again.