𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶

Addison Cullen let out a small groan as she tossed and turned in the uncomfortable blue hospital chair, she had taken up the responsibility of teleporting the unconscious human to the hospital and coming up with a fake story while her family finis...

Addison Cullen let out a small groan as she tossed and turned in the uncomfortable blue hospital chair, she had taken up the responsibility of teleporting the unconscious human to the hospital and coming up with a fake story while her family finished destroying the ballet studio and any other evidence. Her ribs were killing her but she pushed through it waiting for any news about the human. "Ms. Cullen" Addison quickly jumped out of the uncomfortable chair to face the doctor, "i-is she o-okay, c-can I see her" she stuttered pretending to be the concerned 'best friend' she had claimed to be when they arrived at the hospital. "It's a good thing you got her here in time, she has four broken ribs, a broken leg, and a cracked skull along with multiple bruises and blood loss, but she's gonna pull through" Addison nodded nervously messing with her Cullen Crest like she didn't already know what James' did to the human.

"You said she fell down some stairs and through a window" Doctor Evans asked as Addison took a shaky breath 'tears' beginning to pool in her eyes, "she was upset about a recent break-up and wasn't paying attention to where she was going...she's always been so clumsy" she choked out nailing the act perfectly. Doctor Evans gently patted the girl on the shoulder with a genuine look "you did a good job kid, if you hadn't found her she might not have made it, you saved your friends life" he clicked his pen before placing it in the front pocket of his white coat "you can see her, she's sleeping but you can stay with her". Addison politely thanked the doctor before wiping away the fallen tears as she walked towards Isabella's room deciding to watch over the sleeping human until Edward arrived. 

✰✰✰

Addison leaned back in the uncomfortable arm-chair pulling her legs into her chest as she stared at the passed out human with tired eyes, "you shouldn't have run away" she whispered more to herself than then to Isabella, "Edward needs you- he need...

Addison leaned back in the uncomfortable arm-chair pulling her legs into her chest as she stared at the passed out human with tired eyes, "you shouldn't have run away" she whispered more to herself than then to Isabella, "Edward needs you- he needs you more than he ever needed any of us and... and you just left without thinking" her fingers laced in her messy brown locks as her golden eyes welled up with venom. Things used to be so simple, times were different without the stubborn human, now she has to focus on keeping the human safe and breathing so she won't lose her brother more than she already has. "Addie..." Addison was quick to wipe away the fallen venom with a sniffle before she looked at Edward who was standing in the doorway with his hands awkwardly shoved in his jean pockets, "the doctor said she'll pull through".