xxiv. exceptional young women

FLASH FORWARD 2 MONTHS!

Transcript of video posted by YouTube Channel "TeenSpace"

"Evelyn Faye Bennett And Louis Partridge Answer Some Questions At The 'Exceptional Young Women' Premier!"

35.6m views | 33m likes | 7k dislikes | 23.2m comments

Kailyn Lee once again is standing at on the red carpet, smiling as she faces the camera. Chaos seems to ensue around and behind her, but she doesn't seem to care.

KAILYN

Hi there TeenSpace fam! I'm Kailyn Lee, and I am live right now at the premier for Netflix's new movie 'Exceptional Young Women!' You might remember our coverage of the 'Gallagher Girls' movie premiere back in December, and we are more than excited to be here for the sequel movie! And I am actually being joined by the stars that play 2 of the biggest characters in the movie, Evelyn Faye Bennett and Louis Partridge!

The camera moves to include 2 people on Kailyn's right. Evelyn Faye Bennett, dressed in a long and flowy pink dress with crystal detailing, and Louis Partridge, dressed in a creme colored suit jacket and pants with a ruffled shirt underneath, stand close to each other with genuine smiles plastered on their faces. They both wave at the camera.

KAILYN

So you two play Cammie and Zach in the movie, and you guys have a sort of enemies-to-lovers type relationship, yes?

EVELYN

Yeah, something like that. I feel like its a sort of espionage-based Anne and Gilbert situation. Cammie hates Zach at the beginning because he outsmarted her and she sees him as competition, and she doesn't know what his story is. But Zach just kind of wants to mess around with her and doesn't really feel the need to compete with her. It's a sort of one sided rivalry, which I think is always a really interesting sort of dynamic.

KAILYN (nods)

Interesting! And speaking of relationships, the internet cannot stop buzzing about yours!

LOUIS (chuckles)

Yeah, we've noticed.

KAILYN

So what inspired you guys to go public with your relationship? Most celebrities, especially teens, try to keep their relationships private.

LOUIS

Well, when we first went on a date, we saw how many rumors came about because of it. We both really value privacy, so we just decided to come out with it and ignore the rest. Besides, what is the point of a relationship if you can't show everyone how proud you are of your significant other?

Evelyn blushes and looks down.

KAILYN

How adorable! Now I have a question for you guys about the movie. So Gallagher Girls was all about helping young girls feel inspired and strong, so what do you want the viewers to take away from this movie, especially with the introduction of the boys?

EVELYN

Well, I want young girls to know that while some men will try to bring them down, there are a lot more that will be there to help them. Feminism isn't about female superiority, its about equality, and I think that having these teenage male spies showing the girls the same respect that the boys receive can be really powerful. There is no message that tells girls that they can't do something because they aren't strong enough. In fact, there are many times that people actually say the opposite. I just thought it could really show that it isn't the entire world against women, and that others will help to make you strong even when you least expect it.

KAILYN

Amazing stuff! Well, we'll let you get back to the carpet and the cameras but I want to say congratulations and I can't wait to see everything you two in your future. 

Kailyn turns to the camera.

Well, this has been it for our little carpet side chat with Evelyn and Louis! If you enjoyed, make sure to like, comment and subscribe, and stay tuned for more content from the premiere tonight. This is Kailyn Lee with TeenSpace, and I'll see you in the next one!

All three of them wave at the camera, before the video switches to a pastel purple screen linking other videos from the channel. The video ends.

AMES HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!

holy shit wow

my first completed story

im so sorry this was so short and that i rushed the last act, but what i had planned just created unnecessary drama, and honestly, my motivation was nonexistent.

im hoping to edit this sometime in the future and make it maybe longer and suck less

but i wanted to thank you all for reading, commenting, voting, and supporting this story. since it was my first story back after being gone for so long, it really means the world to me.

i love you all sososososo much you can't even understand.

GALLAGHER GIRLS - A LOUIS PARTRIDGE LOVE STORY

STARTED: february 2nd, 2021

ENDED: march 22nd, 2021