|| 053|| Soap... 🥐🍙 O/F

Art by GiriLocoboy on twitter

Inugami Korone x !GN!Reader (hinted Inugami Korone x !GN!Reader x Nekomata Okayu)

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing you heard when you approached your shared apartment door was the excited chanting from one of your girlfriends, Korone.

"It's (Y/N)! It's (Y/N)! (Y/N)'s home!" You heard the faint sound of Okayu's laughter at the antics of the easily excitable Korone.

The sound suddenly stopped when you keys jangled loudly as you turned the lock. You tried to open the door, only for it to bump into something and bounce back. You peeked through the crack of the open door to be met with the shining brown eyes of a certain doggo.

"Ah, Koro-san, let (nickname) inside already" Okayu chided gently from inside, practically leaking chill energy. Korone just giggled, her tail wagging furiously as she opened the door fully, trapping you in a tight hug.

"Aha, thank you for the welcoming Korone" You reached up and gently pet her ears, relishing the feeling of the soft fur. Korone hummed, her tail still wagging furiously. A sudden ding sound came from the kitchen, catching the attention of all three of you.

"Ah! Pop tarts are done!" Korone dashed towards the kitchen, leaving you and Okayu by yourselves. Both of you just exchanged a look and just chuckled as you sat down next to her. Okayu nuzzled into the crook of your neck as you did so, purring loudly with her ears tickling your cheeks.

"You guys get up to anything interesting while I was out?" Okayu continued to purr as she thought, her tail tip twitching.

"Hmm, not that I can can think of... Although, Koro-san was doing something odd in the bathroom. I heard the sound of something cracking and her muttering" Okayu replied nonchalantly. You frowned, but brushed it off. Korone had done a few weird things throughout your relationship, but none of them were really harmful.

"I guess we'll find out what she did later" You just said. Okayu hummed in agreement, running her fingers through your hair gently. You both nearly jumped out of your skin when Korone appeared out of nowhere, squeezing between you and Okayu, prompting a chuckle out of all of you.

"Ah... Koro-san" Okayu shook her head fondly, stretching out like a cat and resting her head on the dog's shoulder. Korone just smiled happily, a pop tart hanging out of her mouth with another resting on a small plate she was holding.

"Aha, you two enjoy yourselves, I'm gonna go have a shower" You gave both of  them a headpat as you stood up. Okayu hummed once more, now with her eyes closed. She looked like she was about to fall asleep against Korone within mere minutes. Korone was trying to sit as still as possible as to not disturb her, nibbling on her pop tarts happily.

The moment you walked into the bathroom however, you found out exactly what Korone had been doing.

Every bar of soap was smashed and scraped into a binbag. The unopened twelve packet had been torn open and suffered the same fate as the aforementioned bars. It also seemed that she had torn up two rolls of toilet paper. You just pinched the bridge of your nose and sighed. The toilet paper thing was something she had tried before, but the soap? Why? Luckily, Korone had left the liquid soap alone.

"Inugami Korone! Get in here this instant" You raised your voice. You heard the dog make a small 'meep' sound while Okayu laughed, probably sliding in a snide remark about what Korone had done.

A few seconds later, both appeared in the doorway to the bathroom, Okayu snacking on a rice ball she had conjured up out of nowhere. Korone looked extremely guilty, giving you a pair of big puppy eyes. You tough expression softened, and hearing her whimper broke you heart and you just let your shoulders slump.

"Korone, what have you done with the soap? Why? Also how many times have Okayu and I told you about not tearing the toilet paper" Korone twiddled her thumbs. Okayu was still smiling as she leaned forward and whispered something in Korone's ear. In response to whatever she had said, the dog nodded her head shyly.

"Koro-san is still dealing with some emotions over being jump scared by a bar of soap in a horror game" Okayu explained coolly. Korone blushed in embarrassment, her ears pressing against her head.

"It's alright, Korone... Just don't do it again please. Also I'm sorry for raising my voice at you" Korone wagged her tail ever so slightly as you ran your fingers through her hair.  Korone gave you a cheeky smirk as you jumped on you, wrapping her arms tightly around you. Okayu shook her head at the two of you and tried to walk out of the room to give you some space, only to be grabbed by both you and Korone and pulled into the hug pile. She laughed as Korone wrapped one of her arms around her neck, pulling all of you into a oddly comfortable position.

You had your head shoved under Okayu's, so close that you could feel her purring quite loudly. Korone had contentedly sprawled herself over the both of you, making soft noises that sounded similar to barking, her tail wagging.

"Goodnight" Korone mumbled sleepily, letting her head rest right between Okayu's shoulder blades. You both awed at the sight, right before realising that you were now both trapped under the dog.

Sure, with your combined strength, you could probably lift Korone up or roll out from underneath her, but that came with the risk of waking her up, which neither of you wanted to do.

So as you settled into your fate, Okayu pulled you a little closer, using you as a pillow to make herself more comfortable.

You just sighed, fully accepting your fate to be stuck here until Korone woke up.