Graphtyc

Dream stuffs:
I opened my eyes and looked all around me. I was in a dark tunnel system with the princess and Varian. "Oh oh! These tunnels depict an ancient technology of pre Corona era-" Varian cut himself off with a scream. In front of him was a skeleton. I giggled and walked up next to him. "It's just a skeleton Sapphires. We all have them inside of us." Varian rolled his eyes. "Because that makes me feel better about it. This way." He said turning to go the other way.

"We've gotta be careful. Herz der Sonne's tunnels may have been long forgotten, but that doesn't mean they're not dangerous. They are lined with deadly booby traps." Varian simply scoffed. "As you can recall, I know a thing or two about booby traps." He said was he stepped on one. I quickly shoved him to the ground as arrows went flying past us. "Well that's one down." Varian said from under me. "I think that was a sign from the universe to stop being such a cocky jerk, Sapphs." I said getting up not even bothering to help him up. White clouded my vision.

I groaned as I rubbed my forehead with only one hand? 'What?' I looked down and saw that one of my hands was cuffed to my bed post? "What the hell?" I rubbed my eyes with my right hand. "What happened?" I looked around me trying to find something to get myself out of the cuffs. "Sunny?!" I yelled out. 'He should be here.'

I heard multiple loud meows. I looked towards one of the open windows to see Sunny jump up and run to me. "Hey bubs!" He rubbed his head against me and continued meowing. "I'm glad you're okay!" I said kissing his forehead. He meowed and rubbed himself right against my chin. "Pluh gross! My mouth was open!" He meowed back and I rolled my eyes. I looked at try bedside table to see a note? I picked it up and opened it.

"Dear (Y/n),
I'm sorry I had to resort to this. I know you can easily get yourself out of that cuff so once you do don't look for me! I'll come back when the time is right. I love you.
Love,
Varian"

I read the note out loud. I scrunched up the note and threw it on the ground. "That dingus!" I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. "Ugh! I'll be mad at him later. Right now I need to figure out how long I've been asleep and how to get out of these." I sighed and rubbed my temple.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door and I let out a small yelp. "(Y/n)?! Are you okay?!" "Rapunzel?" I yelled back. "Yeah it's me! I'm also with Eugene and Cass." I let out a frustrated groan. "I don't know if my door is locked or not. All I ask is that your don't break it!" I yelled to them. There was quiet chatter outside the door and it soon opened revealing the three. "What happened to you kid?" Eugene asked already working on the cuff around my left hand. "I don't want to talk about it."

My hand was free and I rubbed my wrist. "So what are you all doing here?" Rapunzel handed me a familiar letter. "We found this earlier today and it's from Varian. Do you know anything about this?" I nodded. "He was writing it right before..." I trailed off looking at the ground. "Before what?" Cass asked me kneeling down so she was face to face with me.

"I was able to read it before and I asked him about it. He panicked, blew some sort of dust in my face, told me he'd explain everything to me eventually, and then I passed out. I-I just woke up actually." I told them and bit my lip softly. "He left me with though." I said while I handed Rapunzel the note. "Would you like to come with us? We're heading to Varian's lab, and no one knows Varian better than you. We could really use your help." Rapunzel said and I nodded.

I followed them all outside to see a carriage. We all got in and Max started heading to Old Corona. I sat next to Eugene while Rapunzel and Cass sat next to each other. "Old Corona is just over this hill." Rapunzel said looking ahead.

"I can't tell you what a treat it is to be spending so much time with a cold blooded dead eyed bird of pray." Eugene said smirking. I looked down at Sunny in my lap confused. 'Sunny's not a bird.' I thought to myself. "Owls are warm blooded, genius." Cass said gesturing to her owl. Eugene laughed. "I wasn't talking about the owl." I couldn't help but giggle slightly.