𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 5𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Look at me." Fallon said as he finished spreading the charcoal mask all over Fathans face. "Hes fine." He continued, washing his hands.

"I put my fuckin hands on him, Fall." He said, his leg bouncing while he fiddled with his trembling hands.

Fallon sighed and looked at him after drying his hands. "All you did was choke him and left a lil bruise. You ain't kill him, you ain't goin to jail, and you ain't an abuser so please stop saying you are." Fallon said.

"Did you take your medicine?" He asked making Fathan look up at him. "You mean that medicine that don't do shit? No." Fathan responded.

"If I give you some melatonin, will you go to sleep?" Fall  asked, wetting a towel and giving it to him. Fathan shrugged and nodded his head before wiping his face and standing up.

Fall grabbed the bottle of melatonin and handed him three of the gummies, watching as Fath ate them.

"Go lay down." Fallon mumbled, looking at the elastic bandages on Fathan that went from his hands to his elbows.

He heard as Fath sniffled before he sighed again and opened his arms. This was the 4th time Fathan started crying out of nowhere in the last 3 hours.

Fathans chest tightened as his heart rate increased. The more harder he cried on Falls shoulder, the less air he could breathe in and his crying seemed worse than when he cried 30 minutes ago.

-

"He sleep, momma. Dont mess wit him, don't talk to him, don't look at him, and don't go by him." Fallon said, putting his jacket on while looking at her.

She sucked her teeth. "Please momma, just leave him alone. He ain't in his right mind and I really don't need you calling me as soon as I get home talkin about what he doin." Fall begged. All he wanted to do was go home and go to sleep.

He was tired and he had a migraine ever since he got over to his mommas house. She stared at him for a while before turning and walking off.

Fall walked out the house and to his car. Getting in and fumbling with the keys before finally starting it and driving home.

-

When Fallon walked in, he noticed Pharoah laid up with some nigga on the couch. "Who the fuck is that?" Ole dude asked Phar.

"My cousins nigga." Pharoah responded. Fallon, not having energy to argue, walked inside the kitchen to get him a bottled water before going to the bedroom and closing the door.

Sonder had fallen back asleep but Sagira was up, eating strawberries and watching Max and Ruby. Fall held onto the dresser, taking his shoes off and putting them inside the closet along with his jacket.

He plugged his phone in and Sonders too since he always forgets to plug it in before picking Sagira up. He walked to the bathroom and washed her face and cleaned her hands before going back to the bed and picking up the container of strawberries.

"You got these yourself or somebody else got em for you?" Fall asked. "Pa." She mumbled, putting her head in the crook of his neck.

He nodded his head and carried her out the room. He sat the strawberries on the counter to close them before putting them inside the fridge.

Fallon started taking stuff out to cook the next day. "Move." He heard ole dude say making Sagira lift her head up and mug him before Fall pushed her head back down on his shoulder.

Fallon stared at him for a while, analyzing his face so he could go snitch and tell when Sonder woke up. He hummed and moved out the way, still staring.

"Fuck you starin fo?" Tyrrell said, glancing at Fall. Fallon didn't respond and just stared while holding Giras head down since she kept trying to lift it up.

He ended up not taking out the other stuff he was going to cook because ole dude was taking to long.