A Big Delicious Fish

Alliana could imagine that even if she was informed earlier, she would still likely teach the bitches a lesson. She also had a lot of fun watching those women who ran off their mouths make a fool of themselves.

Secretary Jane and Assistant Hu: "...."

They had wanted to switch to other companies many times due to having a hard time understanding their boss.

Alliana sighed.

"Anyway, since Mr. Tan backed off, we need to win him back. I have to say this, we really need Mr. Tan. That's why, you—" Alliana pointed a dainty finger at Secretary Jane.

Secretary Jan pointed at herself with wide eyes. 'Me?'

"Yes, you, arrange your make-up well. It's time to put your pretty face to use. I hired you because of this very same reason. Go and seduce Mr. Tan. Buy him gifts etcetera, it's on my card," Alliana handed her a black card.

The handsome image of the man appeared in Secretary Jane's mind.

Her eyes lit up. She opened her palm widely. She was so happy!

She had been wanting to approach the man earlier, but was afraid of offending her boss. Now, she could even seduce that handsome hotshot with free monetary support from her boss. She would definitely buy a lot of dresses and expensive make-up right away!

Secretary Jane's mind began to think of which dress or accessories she needed to buy.

Alliana was about to put the card on Secretary Jane's hand when Assistant Hu coughed loudly.

"Cough!"

Alliana glanced at Assistant Hu with a raised eyebrow.

Assistant Hu looked back at Secretary Jane.

His eyeglasses glistened as his eyes spoke words: Look at that cunning woman...look at her...don't let her do what she pleases, boss.

Assistant Hu prayed that this eccentric president would use her villainous move once more to this woman who betrayed him.

Alliana looked at Secretary Jane too.

Secretary Jane had a wide smile and sparkling eyes.

Alliana instantly understood. She smoothly recovered the card back into her purse.

"On the second thought, I think this Mr. Tan has high standards. Instead of you, I should go myself. The best way must be done so that the other party will feel our sincerity better, to avoid any possibility of failure." Alliana winked.

Alliana knew her secretary well. She had almost forgotten for a moment, but she had previously given the same mission to Secretary Jane to coax a big client.

Secretary Jane was not happy whenever the client she needed to coax was a balding middle-aged man or someone with a big belly. Secretary Jane would only have dinner with those men, but she still hated the idea of having dinner with them.

She was a woman with a pretty face and high standards. Even though those men were rich, Secretary Jane still wanted to choose who to play with.

When the client was on the right age and possessed a good face, Secretary Jane would go without complaining, battle-ready. She would even make the coaxing a lot longer. She was usually very effective with her 'coaxing', which was why Alliana kept on reusing her.

This time, Secretary Jane's eyes were sparkling and she was obviously willing to do the mission eagerly.

Alliana knew that Mr. Tan was surely a big and delicious fish from her secretary's reaction.

A man with a good face, a good body, and lots of money. So instead of giving this fish to her secretary, she should try to check it out first.

Maybe he would be to her liking.

Alliana smiled while thinking of how to catch this big fish while Secretary Jane was left with an open palm and dazed face.

The fish she was supposed to catch had jumped to her President's basket.