Karma

Thea's POV>

I'm so excited about the party! I want to be the star of the night so I wear the most expensive and beautiful outfit. Mom also told me that Klein will be my partner for the event. Where could he be? I'm waiting here outside for a long time.

"Thea, come inside the car. We are going to be late if you don't get in now." Klein said.

"I'm coming."

We arrived at the venue and everything was going well not until Klein told me to drink a glass of wine. I'm still not allowed to drink one but it won't hurt to have one glass right? I drank the wine slowly then I feel so dizzy. What is happening to me?

I feel someone is carrying me somewhere.

"Let me go!!!"

Klein said calmly, "Thea, you are going home with me. Stay here on the couch in the meantime. I will chat with your mom and dad, okay?"

"Mhm."

Klein's POV>

The first plan worked! Now I should search for my aunt and uncle. I'm going to call my brother to meet me at the location we planned.

"Aunt and uncle! I must say something about Thea and it is urgent."

Miranda look at Klein then replied, "What's the matter, Klein? What's wrong?"

"There is something you should know about Thea. I let her stay on the couch and we should talk about this inside."

Miranda and Florence both agreed and follow Klein inside the room.

"Thea is being a spoiled brat. I think it is time to take action. I decided that she must stay in my apartment for now with my older brother so that she can be disciplined."

Uncle Florence asked, "What makes you think that she has been a spoiled brat?"

I told aunt and uncle the whole story which makes them shocked and disappointed that Thea wasn't what they expected her to be. They agreed about the plan I had in mind and made a contract about it so that we have a legal confirmation. My older brother arrived just in time. Aunt Miranda looks speechless while looking at my older brother.

"This is my older brother Kindred and he will be the one who will discipline Thea on my behalf."

Kindred greeted, "Nice to meet you aunt and uncle." he even bows with respect to them.

"Well, we both hope she will change for the better. Our business might not always stay in a good position all the time and it is best if our daughter Thea will learn more about life. We think it is our fault since she didn't grow up with us. She was raised by her grandparents that is why we can't believe that she is a spoiled brat until now." uncle Florence said with a deep sigh.

"Uncle don't worry we make sure she will be disciplined properly. I will take her home with us today. All of her clothes are already in our home since I'm sure you will agree to our plan."

Aunt Miranda said with a smile, "Thank you so much Klein and Kindred for doing this for the future of our daughter. Update us if there is anything you both need."

My brother and I replied, "Understood aunt and uncle."

After that, I feel satisfied that Thea will get to taste something she hasn't experienced before. Disciplinary lessons with my one and only amazing older brother. I carried her in Kindred's car and go home.

The next day, I'm planning to wake her up but...

Thea's POV>

I slowly open my eyes and look at my room.

W-wait!

This is not my room.

Where am I?

Why am I here???

Did someone kidnapped me?!?!

I'm still wearing the same clothes I had yesterday that's a relief. This is a cute room though and I like the design of the wall. I suddenly heard a knock from the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me Kindred, wake up sleepyhead," he said.

Kindred who? I don't know a guy that has the name Kindred.

"Wouldn't you mind coming inside of my room? I don't remember what happened last night."

He replied, "You sure miss?"

"Y-yeah."

He opens the door of my room and my face is shocked. He's the guy I bumped yesterday in the mall.

H-how did this happened???

"W-who are you?"

Klein suddenly rushed to my room and wasn't able to speak on the scene right now.

"I'm Klein's brother," Kindred said with a poker face.

"WHAT?!?!?"

Klein sits beside my bed and tries to explain what happened and I'm distracted by seeing Kindred right now. He is the same guy I bumped yesterday and now I'm starting to regret it.

"Thea, are you even listening to me?" Klein said with a worried face.

"I'm so confused right now. I don't remember what happened yesterday and it is impossible for my parents to be bankrupt. "

Klein explained the whole story to me and that is why I'm staying in their home in the meantime. I'm happy to get to know Klein more but not his older brother. I'm feeling his brother is a strict, mean, and bad person. On the other hand, Klein is sweet but I just like him as a friend, not someone more than that.

Kindred said with a smirked on his lips, "It's time to eat breakfast, and also before I forgot to tell you, your disciplinary lessons will start today lady Thea Sy or should I call you Thea instead since you are not a lady after all." Klein and Kindred shut the door and wait for me to dress up.

Kindred makes me furious. Hmmph. He is so mean to me.

"I hate you Kindred!" I shouted loudly as I can for him to hear.

He replied with a chuckle, "I know. Hurry up the food will not wait for a spoiled person like you."

S-spoiled?!?! HAHAHA, what a funny joke Kindred. I didn't know that Klein has an older brother. This is my first time seeing two handsome guys on the same roof. Still, it is not bad to stay with them for now.

I finished eating my breakfast and after that, I was about to go back to my room but someone holds my wrist so tight then turn me around.

"W-what are you doing K-Kindred?"

He looks at me so close then whispers in my left ear, "You need to clean the dishes because that is your first lesson today. You know how to clean dishes right? It's very simple."

I blushed but released my grasps from him fast and go to the sink to clean the dishes but I don't know-how.

"U-hmm I don't know how."

He slightly smirked and slowly I feel him in my back holding my hand teaching me how to clean the dishes. I'm in a very awkward position when Klein saw us and took a picture of Kindred teaching me how to clean the dishes.

It's hard to complain when Kindred's grasps are so tight and I can't move properly then I glance a little seeing him smile at me.

Oh, God! Why is he so cute like Klein?