ー sixteen.

❝perhaps verbal attacks didn't work, should we do it physically instead?❞ーsakusa y/n

perhaps verbal attacks didn't work, should we do it physically instead?
sakusa y/n

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ITADORI YUUJI •

"you make me sound the same as maki. call me mai" she winked.

"so these are the pinch hitters for okkotsu and the third-years?" todo said.

mai continued "we came here with the principal because we were worried about you. your classmate died, right? was that rough? or did you think nothing of it?".

"what are you trying to say?"

"it's okay. some things are hard to say out loud so i'll say it for you. 'vessel' makes it sounds nice, but it just means he was a half-curse monster. having such a tainted, inhuman being beside you brazenly calling himself a jujutsu sorcerer must have been revolting, right?" mai provoked.

"aren't you feeling better now that he's dead?" someone grab the author before she beat the sh!t out of her:)

"mai, don't bring up such pointless topics. i'm only here to see if these guys are fit to take okkotsu's place. that's all i want to know. fushiguro, is it?" todo asked.

"what kind of woman is your type?!" he said after a short pause.

...?

"depending on your answer, i'll beat you half to death right here" he ripped of his shirt, exposing his chest and abs (author is ded) "and drag okkotsu, or at least the third-years, out to the exchange event".

"by the way, my type is a tall woman with a big a!!" he was in a fight position.

"why do i have to talk about my taste in women with a guy i just met?" megumi said.

"he's right. that's a tall hurdle for an antisocial guy" nobara pointed at megumi, not breaking her contact with the kyoto students.

an irk mark appeared on his cheek " you be quiet. this is confusing enough already. you'll just make it more complicated" he said in annoyance.

"kyoto, third-year, todo aoi. introduction over. now we're friends. hurry up and answer. if you prefer men, that's fine too. a person's fetishes reflect everything about them. people with boring taste in women are boring people themselves. and i hate boring men" he continued on talking.

//author is too lazy to write what he said so she will skip//

"answer me, fushiguro. what kind of woman is your type?"

"is this some kind of comedy routine?"

"is that your summer uniform? ticks me off, but it's nice" nobara said with a blunt face.

"kugisaki's unarmed. i rather avoid confrontation" megumi then thought about todo's question.

"megumi"

"hm?"

"thanks for the gift. although you don't have to but it's fine"

"a-ah, you're welcome"

he suddenly remembered one of his moments with the germaphobe but soon dismissed it.

"i don't have a particular preference. as long as she has unshakable character, i won't ask for more" megumi finally answered.

"not a bad answer. if you had said something like 'big boobs', i'd have killed you. even she will be disgusted by you" nobara said.

"shut up"

tears trickled down on todo's cheeks "i knew it. you're boring, fushiguro" he spoke.

time skip

"...huh?" y/n saw someone was fighting with megumi.

she realized megumi had a heavy injury due to todo's action and took a deep breath.

"well, better save him quick. he promised to buy me some pickled plums"

 he promised to buy me some pickled plums"

edited ver.