Chapter-11

Hola family!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Izzah's pov

As I was sleeping peacefully I was again woken up by my alarm

As I woke up I remembered that  somedays have been passed, when ahad came to see me and after talking him on phone and chatting I came to know that he is a gentlemen.And we need to answer about us to mom. I am still confused about that.

Best idea.
Will talk this to my friends they can only help me.

Yeah.
I woke up and went to washroom to do my morning chores, I came out wearing white colored kurti and pant with maroon dupatta. I came out and dried my hairs and applied a little cream, kohl and lipgloss. Took my phone and went out and guess what.

Today is Sundayyyy
Yayyyy
Sunday means funday.

* * *

I greeted everyone and we all went to eat breakfast.Today my mom made upma.

And there started my and arsh competition and we both were filling our stomachs like caveman and cavewomen and mom and dad were staring at us.

"Ohh god what will happen when you go to your in laws, you will eat there like this only Izzy - said maa irritated with my eating habits, I stopped eating glancing at mom I again started savouring the taste of it.

"Ohh god, this girl - said mom shooking her head.

"maa plzz le me eeaat - I said filling my mouth like I didn't have food from ages.

"Izzy first eat and speak I can't understand a word - said mom glaring at me.

"I am saying plz let me eat - I said finishing the food in my mouth, I again started eating, after having our breakfast we were sitting and talking.

"Dad I was thinking to go out with ahad um..... I...... Mean..... I.... We.... Have to answer...... - I said hesitantly.

"yaa yaa sure Izzy you can go with ahad I will talk to dilshad - said Mom excitedly.

"no mom, I will talk to ahad - I said quickly, I know she will definitely embarrass me by doing some antics.

"Izzy arsh will also go with you - dad said strictly.

"Papa she is going on a date, why will I be kabab me haddi (bone in between) - said arsh teasingly.

"arsh ke bacche I am just going to meet him okk not on date stupid - I said shooting daggers at him.

"geez woman, you scream like a mad women - screamed arsh and I scoffed.

"Papa let izzah go please and as today is Sunday I have a plan to sleep whole day - said arsh stretching his arms and yawning.