Step 14. Run away from the cold hard truth (quite literally)

Yeah I saw you smiling, breaking the silence
Telling me just what you want
There in the moment, I was reminded
I haven't felt this way in a while
- Niall Horan (heartbreak weather)

Yeah I saw you smiling, breaking the silenceTelling me just what you wantThere in the moment, I was remindedI haven't felt this way in a while- Niall Horan (heartbreak weather)

Lev Night
1 January (8 am)

I open my eyes when I feel something tickling my side

Or rather someone

I look down to see Karlissa snuggling up to my side and I smile.

I check the time and it's 8 in the morning so I decided it's time to get up.

Maybe just a little longer. You don't know when you'll have this opportunity next.

But I promised her one night. It might be taking advantage of her.

I decided to just look at her sleep for awhile

I don't know what her 'plan' is but I know that it doesn't end with us being together anytime soon.

I could read her expression. It showed that she didn't want to hurt me.

But I want us to be together. I get why she's scared, with everything that bastard did to her and how she was left heartbroken but I'll never break her heart, not knowingly at least.

I need to avoid this talk for as long as I can

Call me childish or stupid but I think in this situation I'm gonna avoid the real-life and truth.

Then it hit me,

I know what I'm supposed to do. I need to show her that I am not anything like Liam. I need to have her trust me.

I know she trusts me but I need her to trust me with her heart and I know it's gonna be hard but it will be worth it.

I finally stand up and go collect my things.

I remember Karlissa telling me her friend was landing on 10 am but the way she's snoring lightly, I can tell she's not waking anytime soon

My eyes find the board she made for them with their names and decided that I'm gonna pick them up.

I take the board and my stuff and walk home to change and then book a limo to the airport

Great plan lev.