AGT-EN-TWINTIG

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing well. So university has started once again for me so I am being swamped with work from the get go. I am in my final year this year to get my degree before I further my studies so I really have to buckle down this year and work hard. Updates may not come as often but I will try my best. Thank you for your patience this far.

Here is the next chapter, enjoy!

~~~

"You are being ridiculous."

"I'm not! I'm telling you; it is worthwhile."

"Jungkook, I am not going to spend $50 dollars on a massage when I have a perfectly capable roommate to do my back for me."

"I expect to be paid for it by the way!" Rose exclaimed, tossing a fry at the blonde. Lisa caught and turned to narrow her eyes at the Australian.

"I have bought you more than enough food to make up for payment, stop being so greedy."

"I'm telling you Lis; the lady has magical hands. I literally feel ready for the audition now that my body is all untensed."

"No thanks, my wallet objects."

"I'll pay for you if you want. You are one of the top contenders for a spot in Taemin's crew and if I can help anyway I can, I would like to." The brunette offered, looking at her with a surprisingly soft look. Lisa just shook her head.

"Jungkook, you're sweet but really, it is okay. Besides, my body will just feel weird if all the tension is eased out. It is adapted to just withstand. Maybe afterwards." She said, patting in on the arm before turning back to pick up a nugget.

With the dance auditions being only about a week ago, it seems that a whole new gear shift has been set in place with all of the dance students. They have become more focused in dance class, hanging off Taemin's every word as he lectured the lesson, hoping to spot or pick up any hints that he had for the auditions.

While the rich kids of course did have an advantage on the poor kids, being able to have one on one practice with the idol as he taught them in their private room. It still boiled Lisa's blood but there is nothing she can do about it now. Besides, it is not like Taemin hadn't been helping the poor kids either. In a subtle way of course.

He did come out of the private practice room to watch the poorer kids dance, his eyes lingering on all of their bodies as he walked around the room like a vulture. It was stressful enough as they tried practicing a choreography that they were not used to, but it was even worse that the artist who will be performing the song and the choreography was watching them. Taemin has very high standards and all the practical's that they have had with him is enough proof of how strict he will be with selection.

But he was a dancer himself and loved dance, so Lisa could understand why he was like that. He has been in the industry ever since he was a young teen, so of course he will have very high standards. Idols need the best of the best to be able to outshine their competition and Taemin is taking a huge risk taking on university students as back up dancers instead of professional dancers. But that must be his way of showing his care for his students. He was literally helping those who pass the audition get their foot in the door in the music and dance industry.

Taemin watched everyone has they rehearsed int eh classroom, his eyes watching every movement. And you could feel his eyes burning into you as you danced, but Lisa opted to ignore it. She had to focus and so she pretended that he was not there, dancing to the music which was faintly playing in the classroom off someone's phone. Lisa could feel Taemin's eyes on her, but she danced as if she didn't notice him, entirely focused on pulling off the choreography perfectly.