8

␈Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Cᴀʀᴛᴇʀ
Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ📍

" I see you don't know how to say hi to nobody just wanna be acting high class."
Jocelyn yelled as she walked too me

"Mane whatchu want always wanna be yelling and shit like we not in public"

I told her as I leaned on Blank car waiting for him to come out the gas station.

"I missed you and I want to come fuck me again" she said touch up on me.

"No mane get ya freak asses on not on my car." Blank said coming toward us heading out the store.

"Can you call me later. I Promise it's gonna be worth it." She said looking up at me.

"Aight call me around 11" I told her  licking my lips and heading in the car.

"You is a Walking STD fucking everyone and their momma settle down settle down nigga just got out of jail and back to doing the same shit." Blank told me pulling off

"Nigga is mad cause the Bitch he want no gone want him anytime soon."

"Nigga that was low cause ion even want her."

"I don't even feel like you care about me or this baby you've been MIA since I told you I was pregnant." I heard as me and Blank walked into Mooks house seeing Sy and his girl Chanel arguing

"You is a lame if I knew this shit was gonna happen I wouldn't have let you hit anyways."

"U is something else I swear bro." Sy said to her as he got a call on his phone.

" Heyyy Best-friend" i heard Layasia say on the phone.

Yo wassup what you on.

Nothing I'm home chilling same ole shit.

Come over then.

Where is over their she said questioning him.

Mooks house we chilling.

Who is We cause you be saying we and it be like 100 people.

Nahh it's not even like that it's me Mooks blank Trigger chanel and Tae.

He laughed. Ooh nevermind Chanel over their  I'm good staying here.

"Yea you should stay over their too we fine."

"Yeah I definitely not going I'm not bout to beat no Pregnant bitch up."

"yeah right cause you wasn't anyways."

"Nahh come on I'll come pick you up  be ready in 10"I said taking Sy phone and having it up.

"Hey boy" she said to me stepping aside lettig me in "Hey Genesis".

"you came here fast as fuck"layasia said to me walking down the hallway.

"Yeah cause if i wasnt gonna come then you was gonna leave the damn house"

I know that right her ass always staying home boring as fuck back then i was outside."

"and thats how you got four kids now layasia"

"get ya monkey ass out before i had to make you not have any kids."

I turned my lips to the side letting out a small chuckle. "Lets go laughing and shit"Laysia said to me as we headed out her house and hopped in my car.

"Ya mom funny as fuck"

You can have her if you want always wanna come for me.

I plugged my phone up and turned on some NBA youngboy Outside Today and started driving

"You want kids?" I asked trigger as we drive to Mooks house. "Fosho probably like 7 you want kids?"

"Damn that's a lot you ya babymomma gone be tired"

You gone be my babymomma tho" he looked at me and smirked

Boyyy anyways I want 4 nothing to big but nothin to small"

Y you ask tho"

"To get to know each other more."I said punching him in his arm.

"Don't get knocked the fuck out. Manly ass."

"My ass is not manly you just really soft"

"mmcht yeah aight."

Damn all these people I thought you said it was the guys and that ragedy bitch."I whispered to him as we walked in the house.

"It was but I guess he brought people ova" he shrugged.

Trigger had walked over and dapped everyone up and sat down on the couch I stood by the door nervously everyone was looking at me I put my head down and went on my phone.

"Layasia comere"Trigger said shouting from across the room.

I looked up and walked over to him leaning on the couch where he was sitting at.

What do you want?" I asked him "come here standing over there like you lost.

He said grabbing my arm and pulling me in-front of him and made me sit down on his lap.

I moved around trying to get comfortable on his lap. "Aight nie not too much of that. He said I stayed silent shaking me head.

Yoo whadup. A deep voice said I looked up seeing this fine ass Darkskin with Dreads and this black shirt with these chains on and some skinny blue Jeans.

"My boyyyy." Trigger said dapping him up he looked at me up and licking his lips I blushed and he chuckled.

"When you got out the pen."

"I been out for awhile nie I be chilling and shit."

"This you? The guy asked looking at me.

Yeah this my babymomma" I look back at him confused.

"Aii. Cool it's been dry out here and shit now my boy home it's lit."

"Yea yeah"he said and the guy walked away.

He tapped my thigh " get up we bout to go".

I got up off of him and walked over to see Sy and Chanel I went over to him and hugged him.

"I'm bout to go Best text me when you get home." I wrapped my arms around him letting go and saw Chanel mumble something I took a deep breath and headed outside.

"I'm staying here tonight?"

I told Trigger as I got comfortable in his bed.

"Are you asking me or telling me,Cause I wasn't going out after tonight"he said taking off his shirt getting in the bed.

I was telling you cause I wasn't either." I looked at my phone lighting up.

SySy🤍:I'm home
you liked a message by SySy🤍!

Ma I'm staying my friends house. Coming home tmmr🙂.

BESTIE🤱🏽🥰: Alright baby be safe please don't get pregnant cause I don't wanna be a grandma and ya father gone kill you.

Laughing at my moms message I put my phone up. Laying next to trigger playing with his hair until he fell asleep.

Why you stop?" He said looking back at me

Cause you was sleeping"

"Do it again until I'm fully asleep"

                           𓆉𓆉𓆉

What y'all wanna see happen?
👅🤍