part 22

The boy who was trying to harass Jisoo was having fun in a club.He was dancing in the dance floor that night and having drinks to get away from the awful feeling. The day was not good for him since the morning because of getting beaten up from high school kids.Suddenly his eyes caught a beautiful lady dancing with her friends.His pervert self flew towards the girl and tapped on her shoulder with a smirk.

The girl looked back with her hooded empty eyes only to make the boy gasp.It was none other than his ex girlfriend. Kim Jisoo. The boy was a bit startled because he never knew that Jisoo would in such a place and also with that smoking makeup and sexy cloths.He smirked."Oh my baby missed me?is that why you came here for me?"he licked his lips with a pervert gaze."Fine,since you want to impress me so badly--"

Even before he could finish his sentence, Jisoo scoffed with an eye roll."Me?came here to impress you?dude,snap out from your dreams.And excuse me,I do not know you"

The boy raised an eyebrow because of her new attitude. "Oh now you are playing huh?should I make you remind who I am?hmm?baby girl?"

Just then a boy appeared from behind Jisoo which happened to be Seo Joon.He placed his hand over her shoulder. Bom also appeared next to Jisoo and placed her elbow on Jisoo's shoulder. Lisa stood next to Bom."You were saying something?"Bom asked with a raised eyebrow.

The boy looked at them blankly.Jisoo crossed her arms over her chest with a smug look."how are you gonna remind me who you are?hmm?or wait,I should introduce myself to you first"

Lisa passed her drink to Jisoo with a bored look.Jisoo didn't waste any second before pouring the drink on the boy's head making him gasp.No one cared about the chaos happening there since everyone was busy with their own worlds dancing and drinking.

"This is me.Kim Jisoo.A new and limited edition" she winked with a smirk.

The boy gritted his teeth because of the humiliation. He tried to grab Jisoo's hair but Lisa was fast enough to grab his wrist and twisted it  making him scream and kicked his balls."Next time,think 10 times before touching her you bastard"

The boy was on his knees covering his private part with so much pain."You!!y-you will pay for this!!"he stood up with so much struggle and looked at the high school kids."You already did a big fucking mistake by coming here. You underage brats"

Bom smirked and flipped her hair."what are you gonna do?inform the owner of the club?or maybe police?oh dude,I will tell you a secret" Bom got closer to the boy still wearing her sinister smirk."My brother owns this freaking club.You know Kim Yoongi?"

The boy widened his eyes to the fullest.

"Yes,the son of Kim Hyunshik.And that makes me his what?His one and only daughter. The daughter of the famous multi millionaire, Kim Bom is me"she whispered in a devilish way.

"You insane bitch"the boy whispered trying hard to suppress his anger because he knew that he can do nothing against this girl.Bom winked.

"Thanks"she turned around to her friends and left with them.

They all went out from the club.The body guards in the outside bowed to Bom in respect already knowing who she is.Bom smiled in a sinister way.yeah,money can do anything. Appa, I'm gonna earn a lot of money so I can make my own name without this tag of being a multi millionaire's step daughter. I'll be under your name in the future.As Park Bom.

They started to laugh as soon as they were out from the club.

"That was crazy!"Jisoo freaked out while jumping up and down."Why do I feel so good?Oh my god!I feel so satisfied!Can you teach me few moves too?"