𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 •Cʜ. 1•

'Anger is just another way of expressing fear'

《✩》

Third person pov,
It was late night and the angry pomerainan known as Katsuki Bakugo was patrolling the quiet streets of Musutafu... Well the streets were as quite as they could be with the idiots blabbering behind.

After the class had graduated Ua together, they had all chosen to keep within close contact of each other and every now and then patrolled together on their shifts.

As of tonight:
'Shitty hair' (Kirishima)
'Spark plug' (Kaminari)
'Round face' (Uraraka)
'Pinky' (Mina)
'Crafting block' (Momo)
And 'flex tape' (Sero)

At least thats what bakugo calls them..
The public know them as:

Pinky,
Charge bolt,
Uravity,
Red riot,
Creati
and celophane.

They were all behind bakugo chatting away as they walked the desolated streets.

Since their time at Ua the league had now become meer street villains they faced every once and a while and since Bakugo had become number 1 hero the crime in the country had dropped by half practically instantly and the crime rate was still dropping significantly years after he became the number one hero.

A couple minutes later the rambling behind him had slowed and his name was called. He gave a meer grunt of affirmation so they knew he was listening and continued walking at the same pace.

The group behind him saw his acknowledgment and kirishima asked the billion dollar question that was on each of the others minds. 'Hey Bakubro, why haven't you got a mate yet? I mean we're all settled but we have never seen you with anyone.'

Bakugo tensed up at this. His eyes sharpening and his jaw tightening as he continued walking forward.

All of the class had found themselves a mate within the class and some of the other classes like the support class and general studies, all of the class had settled down with their mates and some even had kids. Except for Bakugo...

In truth he had a loving mate who he adored and planned to have pups with in the future but he was not even close to being ready to tell them yet and Izuku had panicked about the media finding out the other day when the press had recognised him while he was out with Deku. So it was clear Deku wasn't ready either...

Both he and Deku had admitted that even after reuniting during Bakugo's first year at Ua and then becoming a couple during Bakugo's second year at Ua they both were still not ready to go public. So Bakugo had no other choice but to lie.

'And why haven't you got any brain cells, we all have questions. And I'm not answering shit.'
(Bakugo)

'But whyyyyyy Bakubaeeeee' she whined
(Mina)

'Because I don't need jackasses like you getting into my private business'
(Bakugo)

'Bakugo you do realise you have known us for over 7 years?'
(Momo)

Of course Bakugo knew this but he didn't want to. Sometimes he tells himself he would rather have known them for a week so he had a valid excuse not to tell them about his personal life.

But because he had known them for so long and they had become less of an extra to him, he just found it eerily uncomfortable every time they asked.

'Look, it's my personal business and I don't need you guys rubbing your bloody noses all over my personal life, jeez'
(Bakugo)

The crowd of hero's behind him breathed out a sighed and nodded knowing not to push it any further with the easily aggrivated blonde.

They continued walking but Bakugo felt as if something was very wrong, he could destinctively sense some sort of distress from within him but he couldn't put a finger on it as to why. So he simply shrugged it off as paranoia from all the surprise villain attacks he had encountered in his life...

They continued to walk in silence, that was until Bakugo's phone rang...

The group stopped as Bakugo slowly came to a pause and took out his phone.

The name displayed on the illuminated phone was '🧸TeddyBear💚'

And it just so happened that Kaminari was able to see the phone very clearly from where he was standing.

'Why is someone on your phone called teddybear?'
(Kaminari)

The group stood in shock but Bakugo couldn't care less.

He was thinking about why deku was calling him at two in the morning. Deku was already super insecure on 'intruding his work' and refused to call him unless Bakugo called first or if he was on one of his scheduled breaks.

And the fact it that it was practically impossible for deku to stay up late and that he usually fell asleep around 11pm (that was 3 hours ago) concerned bakugo to no end.

He picked up the phone and put it to his ear to be met with ragged breathing and muffled sobbing...

'Kacchan, can you please come home..?'
(Deku)

'Deku?'
(Bakugo)

'Kacchan please... just come home'
(Deku)
he said with a choked sob.

Now Bakugo was super concerned.. his alpha was going crazy inside of him..

Mate hurt...

Comfort mate

Save mate

NOW...

He quickly shut down his alpha thoughts and moved the phone from his ear to the front of his face and put it on speaker so he could pick up the words deku said more clearly.

The group immediately turned their attention the the blonde as the noise amplified in volume so everyone could hear the ragged breathing and choked sobs the person at the other end of the line was clearly trying to hold back..

'Deku, babe! Speak to me, what's going on'
(Bakugo)

This shocked the others. Their eyes quickly growing wide, Bakugo did actually have a mate?!

However they were quickly taken out of their shock when they heard the ragged voice of bakugo's mystery mate say...

'Someone broke into the house, Kacchan please come home...'

Bakugo was pretty sure his heart stopped right then and there...

Hey loves!
This is my first official fanfic
(that isn't a one-shot)
and some constructive criticism is always welcome!
🧸💕✨

[ 1 0 3 9   W o r d s ]

《✩》

[ 5 7 4 3   L e t t e r s ]