Home sweet home

"My dad wants you all to come over for dinner is that ok?"

"A home cooked meal? We're in!" Wilbur laughed.

Smiling I thanked him and told him around the time they would need to come. Hanging up I went to the kitchen, where my dad was lecturing Tubbo.

"If you ever hurt my daughter-"

"OK! So what are we cooking?" I interrupted.

"Leave that to me sweetheart! How about you go livestream?"

"I'll feel bad though."

"Come on Mint I want to go see your messy room!" Sapnap giggled.

"Like your one to talk." I scowled as I lead them to my room. Once entering the boys paused.

"I'm sorry for the mess. With everything going on a clean room was the least of my worries." I apologize.

"Dude your room is sick!" Sapnap said as he began looking around. He smiled as he found a could of paintings I had around. Tubbo looking around with a smile as he saw everything that he had seen on a phone for so long.

"Stream?" Sap asked.

"Sure!" I agreed. Setting things up I decided that I would let Tubbo stream as it was around the time he streamed anyway. Going around I cleaned my room up since he would have face cam on. Once everything was ready I sat up in my bed just enjoying having the boys here.

"HELLO CHAT!" Tubbo shouted as he started. "Look! I'm not in my room! Can you guess where I am?"

"Hi chat!" Sapnap said as he popped in."

"No chat I'm not in Texas."

"I don't think chat knows." I laughed.

"Yeah chat I'm in Mints room!"

"Look how messy it is!" Sapnap said as he adjusted the web cam to show the room more.

"You're not funny!" I said as I kicked Sapnap in the side. Readjusting the camera back Tubbo began playing on Dream smp with the both of us just messing around. Just listing to Tubbo go on about whatever he wanted sent me back to when I didn't know him. When I would turn on his streams while I worked, but now he is sitting in my room playing on Dream smp just screwing around. As we continued chatting we could hear a stampede of foot steps walking around then a whole group of people came barging in.

"WHAT IS UP CHAT!" Tommy shouts as he enters. Quickly turning off the camera so Dream and techno could get seated Tubbo turned it back on when everyone was in except Phil. It was very crowded now but everyone was ok with it. Logging off of Minecraft we decided to do just chatting.

"Mint how did your parents react to all of this?" Wilbur asked curiously.

"I just kinda told them and they were like cool and then continued with their days. When I actually started making money there were still like cool!"

"Very chill." Dream noticed.

"Yeah they just want me to do what makes me happy."

"That's poggers." Tommy said pretty calmly.

"Gosh Tommy is so much easier to handle then Tommyinnit." Techno pointed out.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE SO STUPID! DUMB PIG!" Tommy shouted grumpy about what he said.

"Aw you sent him into one of his fits Techno!" Wilbur complained.