17.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                               𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"Wake yo ass up" shouted DayDay.

He was first to get knocked out after last night yet woke up before me.

Shit.

It wasn't until I fully woke up I released what just went down.

DayDay was walking in circles panicking and all.

I checked my phone.

Tee: 4 missed calls

"Did we get him? Asked DayDay.

"Nigga what the fuck you the one who supposed to have his ass wrapped around a pole by now!" I shouted.

I went and grabbed my T-shirt and pulled it on.

I needed to get home fast.

"So I didn't kill him?" Asked DayDay.

This nigga is whipped.

"no nigga yo dumb ass got drunk and shot up that place with no damn direction, if anybody seen yo ass you over with" I said mid laughing

Because if I didn't laugh I'd cry in the most manly way.

Hakeem still out there and the nigga needs to be dead.

We were so close, I knew he would be at the party when I seen then unknown message ping on Tee's phone.

I bought the car that Kayla has and when a message comes through it pings my phone anyways. Tee must have connected her phone for some music or shi.

I'm sick and tired of watching my back but when I get this nigga he gonna plead to live, on me.

I rolled my blunt and went up into the attic to smoke abit while getting the package that DayDay got for us to restock.

Time was running so I grabbed that bag and went downstairs just as I got to the door I notice a big black bag and it looked hella bulky.

I guessed it was just our dealer giving us more stuff to stock so I just left it.

20mins later

Kayla still ain't replied to my message so I'm just gonna pull up on her tomorrow night.

She ain't about to avoid me.

I locked my car door and went into the house.

Damn I hadn't been in for a whole day.

"Tee!" I shouted.

"Nigga I've called you 4 damn times and it's only when you see me physically you want to call me, boy bye" she said while walking down the stairs with 3 packs of crisps and drinks.

"Who allat for?" I asked.

I took off my shoes and seen an extra pair of sock balenciagas.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Oh hell nah.

Just when I thought I could go up and speak to Hakeem in peace and do my work right after. Trouble follows.

Jamal looking at the Balenciaga shoes and I'm shitting myself.  Those are Hakeem's.

Nigga don't know no manners and never asked me to put them away for him.

I rolled my eyes.

"So you want to tell me who's shoes these are because I know I didn't buy you no balenciaga" he said.

"How about you tell me where you were last night hmm" I said folding my arms.

This nigga started moving all over the place.

"Tee your not the guardian, I am, so tell me who the fuck is in this house huh?" He said opening doors and cabinets like a nigga could fit in there.

I laughed.

I began praying to God that Hakeem hid his fat ass somewhere in my room.

"Hmmm so why I seen DayDay at the party last night hmm? He was holding like a..a... gun? I said acting in shock.

He froze.

He ran towards me and stood so damn close to me I could smell the weed.

"Tee, You didn't see DayDay and you didn't see no gun." He said.

"Erm yes I did and I'm pretty sure I seen yo black ass there too" I said smiling.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket to call someone, I'm guessing DayDay.

Before he could dial his number I said,

"And I know what the fuck happened too" I smiled like a damn baby. Jamal's scared.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀