COMFORTING

'hello?'

'...y/n, could you come t-to my studio?'

that voice crack didn't go unnoticed by you. yoongi was definitely not sounding well.

' I'll be there in a minute'

you quickly hang up. looking at the time, 11:39pm. wearing a hoodie and some track pants, you jog towards his studio.

punching in the passwords, you open the door.

not having taken one step in the studio, your body was pulled in and you were met by a tight hug

soon, you felt water dampen your chest

Tears

'hey, hey its ok yoongi. let it out baby'

gently tapping his back, you wrap your hands around his neck and put your chin on top of his head, pulling him closer. he starts hiccupping violently.

you direct him towards the couch near the window, softly sitting down with yoongi clutching on your waist.

'baby~ whats wrong?'

whispering softly, you gently rub his nape

'Y-Y/n?'

'hmm?'

'm-maybe you all our better off without me'

'why would you say that?!'

'I can't do anything right, I don't deserve this, this group or this life, I can't even stay strong, I am just a burden to this group, I am not brave enough to take my responsibilities, I am...just a big failure-'

'jagiya....'

you say softly as you cup his face to look up at you, you meet his swollen eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

'you are fighting so hard and I am proud of you, we all are. you wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before and that, my love, is Bravery'

'Breathe. its okay, you are going to be ok, just breathe. Breathe and remind yourself of all the times in the past you felt this scared. all of the times you felt this anxious and this overwhelmed. all of the times you felt this level of pain. and remind yourself how each time, you made it through'

'life has thrown so much at you and despite how difficult things have been, you've survived. you made it baby. breathe and trust you can survive this too. trust that this struggle is part of the progress and trust that as long as you don't give up and keep pushing forward, no matter how hopeless things seem, you will make it'

'you are incredible, you make this world a better place, a place worth living. we are nothing without you, Bangtan is nothing without you. ARMYS are nothing without you. we got into this together, we will finish this together'

you land a peck on his nose as you wipe his tears with your thumb

'keep your head high. god gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers'

you give him a soft smile. he pulls you into a tighter hug, nuzzling his face into your chest

'thank you so much y/n-ah, I knew i could always come to you when I wanted someone to talk to...I love you so much'

'I love you too, that means I am not just here for the pretty parts, I'm here for you no matter what'

you hug him back. you both stay silent for some moments, just enjoying each others presence and warmth

'you do know that you got some nice boobs right?'

'YAH!'

your cheeks flush a bright red at his comment

'no like really, they are so nice and fluffy, I could sleep like this for years'

he snuggles more into your chest

the moment was ruined with 6 other men basically barging into the studio. yoongi groans in annoyance

'WE HEARD-

they look at the two off you

'-noises'

jin finishes his sentence while slowly looking between you too

'wasn't the door locked?'

yoongi says in a annoyed voice

'it was open...' - hobi

'oop- sorry' -y/n

'hyung! that is my spot get off'

taehyung says whining

_________

"when you can't look at the dark side, I'll sit with you in the dark. you have me, remember it."

_

to anyone who suffers from mental illness: you are one badass motherfucker because there ain't anything scarier then battling with your own mind every day

you will make it, just don't give up homie <3